The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Rope escapes idea, is my idea reality? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bretigan
View Profile
Regular user
Milwaukee
102 Posts

Profile of Bretigan
Hi,

In the past, I have done a couple of rope escapes, tied to a chair with arms. Of course, my arms are tied tight to the arms. Now, comes an idea that came to me a couple of weeks ago. I was packaging up some jewelry, and used an air pillow to pad the package. Hmm, I thought, how can I hide an air pillow under my wrists, so I apply pressure to my forearm, raising the wrists ever so slightly, and with the pressure on the forearm, the air wouldn't move, allowing for the wrists to be tied tight, and not loosening during the tie. Once the tie is done, try to lift the forearm up, letting the air from under the wrists, thusly (like the word?) giving the wrist wiggle room.

Now, I think I can conceal the "air pillow", but it makes noise. So, is there anything else that could pump air under the wrist, yet being able to release it later (without popping). Or, anyone have little "secrets" they might have? By the way, I have not tried this trick yet, so not sure if it would work, but at least I am thinking. Smile
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
I PMed some Ideas.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Stuart Burrell
View Profile
Veteran user
England
385 Posts

Profile of Stuart Burrell
Me too
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Rope escapes idea, is my idea reality? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL