The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Mental Ninja Kick - A self-working effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LoveKey1988
View Profile
Elite user
443 Posts

Profile of LoveKey1988
This is a variation on an old trick -

Name I use for my Improved Version:

Mental Ninja Kick

Effect:

The mentalist combines two of his passions - Mentalism and a high precision kick, to find a spectators selected card.

Presentation:

' You know I always wanted to combine two of my passions. There is one passion that I made reality and one that I did not.

But in this one effect I combine the passion that I made a reality with the one that I did not. And still I did make it reality, just for this one effect.

So here it is.

Please shuffle this deck of cards.

Now I want you to cut somewhere in the deck and look at the card at which you cut to.

Now put the cards back.

Now I want you to take the deck and give it one cut.

Done? Give it another cut.

Just to make it impossible to me to find the card or know where it is.

Done?

Good!

I am going to show you how I combine my two passions to make this effect a reality.

The passions I am talking about are mentalism and martial arts.

First I am going to use my eyes to try to see where your card is in the deck.

Please tell me the card you are thinking of.

Ten of Diamonds?

Good. Now what I have to do is see through all the cards and locate exactly where in the deck your card is.

Now! I have to try to hit the deck from below at very exact angle and with a very exact amount of power as to when the deck is hit, it will separate in two at exactly your card.

Please understand that this is very, very hard to do, so sometimes it may not work.

Alright...here I go! '

The mentalist prepares, hits the deck at high speed with his finger. The deck flips in the air and separates exactly at the spectator's chosen card.

An amazing thing which you don't see every day!

Check out the method in Secret Sessions - http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=37
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Mental Ninja Kick - A self-working effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL