The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » World's First All Gospel Brick and Mortar Magic Shop? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PeterSteele111
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of PeterSteele111
Have yall heard about the Gospel magic Shop that opened in gatlinburg, Tennessee? It's supposed to be the world's first all gospel magic shop only. I know Duane Laughlin has been through the shop but has anyone else gone yet? I know the website for it is EmeraldCityMinistries.org but I was curious if anyone else had heard of it? If So what do yall think about it and will it last?
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1297 Posts

Profile of GlenD
That's cool, I had a similar vision for doing something like that here in L.A. but never really pursued it. I hope they make it and bless folks all over the world in the process.

Glen
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5700 Posts

Profile of Regan
Doc Waddell told me about this a long time back. They have put a ton of work and thought into this project. Their board of directors represent many, many religious denominations. Doc told me that every routine has to have a gospel theme and it has to pass through this board. If a single person on the board is not in agreement with the application then it gets reworked. Each trick has to get 100% approval or it doesn't get through. As I said earlier they have worked long and hard on this project and I sure hope it will work out for them.
Mister Mystery
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Wow!! Great. idea !
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » World's First All Gospel Brick and Mortar Magic Shop? (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL