The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » August 2009 • Volume 72 • Number 8 as pdf? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Hi I am looking for a certain Genii Magazone: "August 2009 • Volume 72 • Number 8"

Is this available as a pdf? I am from Germany, and paying a horrendous amount of shipping cost for just a single issue of a magazine is horrible, also very very very bad for the environment. Is there a way for me to obtain this very issue as a digital format,maybe? I would highly appriciate this.

All the best,
Markus
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2014, Memory-Jah wrote:
Hi I am looking for a certain Genii Magazone: "August 2009 • Volume 72 • Number 8"

Is this available as a pdf? I am from Germany, and paying a horrendous amount of shipping cost for just a single issue of a magazine is horrible, also very very very bad for the environment. Is there a way for me to obtain this very issue as a digital format,maybe? I would highly appriciate this.

All the best,
Markus

If you are a Genii subscriber you have digital access to ALL issues of Genii dating from its beginning in 1936 to the present. While you cannot download whole issues, you can view them online and I believe that you are also allowed to download pages for research. Richard Kaufman could tell you what is and isn't permitted. But, all of that said, having access to the complete Genii is both an invaluable resource and is tree friendly. Smile
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Sorry, we do not sell single digital issues, or pdfs of issues. However you can do a digital-only subscription for $58 because you're outside the US, and you will receive access to every issue we've ever printed going back to 1936.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » August 2009 • Volume 72 • Number 8 as pdf? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL