The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Change Your Thoughts - Change Your Life (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
670 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
In my latest video blog post, I share an idea that has the ability to transform lives (which includes your career). It's a simple idea, but one that is easier said than done. It has to do with transforming your mindset, which in turn can transform the outcomes you produce. If this interests you, please click on the following link: Change Your Thoughts

If you disagree with what I say, I'd love to hear your thoughts and tell me why.

Lou Serrano
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2492 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Actually Lou, you are 100% right on. And, yes, it is easier said than done. One of the simplest ways to change your thinking involves honestly writing down all your attributes, good and bad, then picking one or two that you would like to be better with, and working on changing just the one or two.

I worked with a career counselor some years ago. Her big thing was... set a small goal for yourself every week, and a major goal for yourself every month. After thee months with her, I had the new job/career of my choice, and was much happier about life in general.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
2805 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
As always, great post Lou.
Lot of true stuff there.
Well Done.

Tom
"Entrepreneurs are willing to work 80 hours a week to avoid working 40 hours a week"--Lori Greiner

www.tomboleware.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Change Your Thoughts - Change Your Life (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL