The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » What if you could feel that old feelings again ? [NOT A MAGIC APP] (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Profile of Salah AAZEDINE
We all know about the flappy bird game and how it becomes famous, but the success of flappy bird has pushed many developers to release their own version, some versions are even better then the original game but all the versions are almost the same. I have tried them all and I was very addicted to the game, but after trying them all I lost that frustrating sensation which I have felt the first time I played Flappy Bird so I started playing Flappy Bird upside down and that feeling was back again like the very first time.
That's why I decided to make my own version. I did not add coins or made it harder it's even easier then flappy bird, trust me Smile . You will find it hard in the beginning, and you will feel the same frustrating sensation that you have felt the first time you played Flappy bird because it's different.

check it out, it's on the app store and it's free.

www.appstore.Com/wittyBalloon

Kindest regards.
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

Profile of GordonTheHypnotist
Ha ha it is fun!
Gullibility is an attractive quality in people
SupaHEEro
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of SupaHEEro
Oh man, it's hard... That's why I keep going back to it! Haha
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » What if you could feel that old feelings again ? [NOT A MAGIC APP] (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL