The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Walletrix by Deepak Mishra and Oliver Smith (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
oliversmith
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of oliversmith
Apologies for the delay. Should be available within the next week.
Zack_Johnston
View Profile
Special user
California
656 Posts

Profile of Zack_Johnston
Ever since I saw the trailer, my mind has been spinning with ideas for applications…I'm really looking forward to this release!

Zack Johnston
dpuck
View Profile
New user
India
72 Posts

Profile of dpuck
Hi Zach,

Finaly wait is going to be over , just 1-2 days more Smile
VANISS//CAPSOUL//WALLETRIX//NP-TECHNIQUE//More Coming Soon..//
dpuck
View Profile
New user
India
72 Posts

Profile of dpuck
Hi,

so wait is finally over !!

WALLETRIX is finally available at penguinmagic.com.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4359

Cheers !
oliversmith
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of oliversmith
Hi everyone,

Me and Deepak are really excited to share this project with everyone. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

If you have watched the explanation and don't fully understand something then please don't hesitate to contact either me or Deepak.

A great feature of penguin is that we can add more videos to the explanation. I will be adding a new video explaining some new ideas to do with Portal later this month.
Zack_Johnston
View Profile
Special user
California
656 Posts

Profile of Zack_Johnston
Congratulations!

Zack
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1934 Posts

Profile of ted french
I was really impressed with the variety of effects on this download. Everything is easy to do and you get a ton of routines. Many of the methods are fun to play with and the animations/changes are very magical.
P3
practice practice perform.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22840 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Actually - all the so called effects look the same, something popping up. Where or what is the magic trick in that. Don't they make popup greeting cards that do the same thing. I did not see one routine of any kind. Not a card to wallet, or anything to wallet, just a lot of meaningless things popping about, up, over, flipping, etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Organic - Doesn't Organic mean that it comes from the Earth. Well everything good and bad comes from the earth initially, man can change the properties to enrich or destroy.

I would think for something to not be organic, it would have come from outside of the earth's perimeter or boundaries.
dpuck
View Profile
New user
India
72 Posts

Profile of dpuck
Hey Hi Bill !

Hope life is good Smile

Hahaha, Now a days the term Organic is extensively being used in magic industry and definitely its not because they have created those effects from organic stuff or from the food, instead magicians does have their own meaning of organic which for us is "the feasibility, practicality and how the effect flow as routine".

And we are 100% sure about this project being organic as it’s feasible, Practical and the effect flows really well as a routine.(We are sorry if trailer is not helping you understand the routines and this is why me and oliver have planned to post some of the performance videos separately on magic Café as well as on the penguin page too Smile) ,Also I really love to have your attention on some of the unbiased testimonials we have received on our project from Justin Miller, Lloyd Barnes, Kevin Schaller (You can see the description in Product page on penguinmagic.com) and also the post just above your post from Shaun Dunn (Ted French), that’s really is the source of our motivation and confidence in what we have created.

Also you seem to be a very big fan of Card to wallet effect? I don’t think it will be possible for a creator to create magic with wallet without even thinking of Card to wallet effect? Then how could we ignore this classic awesome plot? So I am really glad and proud to inform you that I had a “SIGNED CARD TO WALLET EFFECT “ which is impromptu(No gimmick/ No palming/No special wallet) and it’s so good that I have decided to release it stand alone in next 2 months Smile also I am not allowed to speak much about It.

Also we believe there has to be some new plots/effects needs to be created with a normal wallet as lot of CTW are already exists.

In between lot of people love those “Popping greeting card”, I mean - I love them Smile

Cheers !
Deepak M Smile
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3910 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2014, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Actually - all the so called effects look the same, something popping up. Where or what is the magic trick in that. Don't they make popup greeting cards that do the same thing. I did not see one routine of any kind. Not a card to wallet, or anything to wallet, just a lot of meaningless things popping about, up, over, flipping, etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Organic - Doesn't Organic mean that it comes from the Earth. Well everything good and bad comes from the earth initially, man can change the properties to enrich or destroy.

I would think for something to not be organic, it would have come from outside of the earth's perimeter or boundaries.

"Organic" doesn't just mean it comes from the earth. When you are talking about "organic" produce, that is produce that is grown differently, without the use of chemical pesticides, for example. Organic produce does not refer to produce that came from the earth's perimeter as opposed to produce from outer space. Smile

As for "Organic magic", I suppose different magicians would have different definitions. I have seen it most frequently applied to magic that entails what seem like ordinary items. For example, magic with a dollar bill would be more "organic" than magic with a square/circle.

We could probably waste a lot of our precious life debating the word organic, but I would rather focus on the merits of this effect. I now have this, and I'll give my review below.

KJ
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
3910 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I have this, and it is fantastic!

They teach several different effects using a regular wallet. Some of the effects are for certain types of wallets and others are for another type. Both types of wallets are very common and ordinary. My regular wallet looks different from the wallet in the demo, but it is a pretty standard wallet with a bunch of slots for credit cards and it works great!

What I like about these effects is I can have this ready to go in my regular wallet at any time. I don't really care how one person or another defines "organic". Call it what you want, I like that I didn't have to buy a special wallet and it is strong magic with regular items.

I can think of several ways to use this in casual magic as well as professional magic.

Here is the really cool part: I have adapted the methodology to have my business card fly out of my wallet. With a little practice, I'll be able to have my business card fly out of my wallet and land in their cupped hands.

I highly recommend it!

KJ
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1762 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Ok, I have now watched it without any expectations.

It is pretty *** good Smile

I lied to you, I was expecting some complicated setup, gimmicks or special wallets. But nothing of that is used ! Most wallet will work, he teach you which one are better and why. It is a pro for me that nearly everything is low tech and works great ! I may not use any routine of this DVD but It gave me a lot of ideas. And I love DVD which are helping you in a creation process. Really great and simple thinking has been put on this release.

Video quality, sounds, explanations, everything was perfect. Maybe he could have shot everything in the same place but it's ok. You have live performances which is a huge plus, so you can see that tricks do work in real life.

For the price, you can't really go wrong with this DVD. Oh and I forgot, most of the stuff you need, you already have it, trust me Smile

Thanks again Oliver and Deepack !
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review Channel, new reviews coming every week ! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdb-w11D1oK_yYE62Z2zBfw
Zack_Johnston
View Profile
Special user
California
656 Posts

Profile of Zack_Johnston
I have Walletrix, and it's a wonderful compilation of fooling, practical magic...original in method, too. I can't wait to whip out my wallet and fool people with this!

An important note: The gimmick does not alter your wallet in any way, and it does not harm your currency either.

For the download itself: Great sound and video quality, and the explanations are clear and thorough.

Anyway, for each of the effects:

Medusa change: I like this one. I think the practicality of the whole effect and the ability to end clean is a huge plus. I was imagining the gimmick as a complex bill folding process with more supplies, but I was pleasantly surprised at the simplicity of the gimmick. Walletrix for the most part revolves around this single concept that I think many will enjoy. The gimmick is very easy to put together, and doesn't cost anything. I'm pretty sure you will have the supplies laying around your house.

Portal: The change looks amazing, and no sleight of hand required.

Jump: This one is a great way to give your business card out…I have to admit that I was fooled by this one. The gimmick was so simple, I would have never guessed Jump would have been accomplished in this way.

Wrong Cash: This is my absolute favorite of the project. I was looking forward to this one before I watched Walletrix. Great effect to perform to cashiers before you pay for your items.

I-Rise: I have to be completely honest with this one. I think it looks just okay...When I watched the performance for the first time, I said to myself, "Isn't he just shaking it in a certain way to make the bills rise up?" I was wrong, but to me there is too much shaking motion. It doesn't have the WOW factor to it. I like the second handling a little more because it looks more magical. If you alter the handling, and play around with it a bit, I think that it might look better.

Copy cat: This redeems I-rise. It is my second favorite on the download, and I will use this in casual "impromptu-seeming" performances. The only negative side to this is that it's a little angle-sensative. Deepak has a solution and goes over it in the explanation.

This is an honest review, and I think that you will enjoy Walletrix.
dpuck
View Profile
New user
India
72 Posts

Profile of dpuck
Thank you guys Smile we are glad you like it Smile
Zack_Johnston
View Profile
Special user
California
656 Posts

Profile of Zack_Johnston
Get Walletrix for 4.95 dollars while you can! It's on Penguin's coolbox deal: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4359
oliversmith
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of oliversmith
Walletrix is available for only $4.95 for a very very limited time!

http://m.penguinmagic.com/coolbox/api_v1/page/1
Zack_Johnston
View Profile
Special user
California
656 Posts

Profile of Zack_Johnston
Over half of Walletrix is already claimed.
oliversmith
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of oliversmith
Only been up for 1 hour. Get them quickly!
dpuck
View Profile
New user
India
72 Posts

Profile of dpuck
Hello Guys !

Those who have purchased WALLETRIX , Firstly I would like to thank you all.

Based on one of the review on penguinmagic.com we have given some thoughts on it and we felt like we really should clear the air about some of the bad things said about some of the effects which wasnt true at all, so without wasting any time we took this seriously and we have added a new video in the explanation section explaining following things---

1) One of the guy just pointed out that the gimmick/setup is unstable and you cant carry in your wallet ? which is totally not true....but like we want every single customer to be really happy about their money ...so we have added more ideas that will definately going to help as there is no reason why your gimmick/setup is not stable.

2) where to perform wrong cash ?(Gimmick is not unstable, it should work every single time) and the whole concept for creating wrong cash was to perform something visually when no one is expecting magic from you , like you are out for shopping and you buy something of 100$ ? you take out your wallet and with a shake 50$ appears but its the wrong cash so you change it magically...this is done on offbeat moment, and it kind of creates sudden surprise and a good opportunity to introduce your self as magic boy in front of the audience.

3) jump clean ending ?

And guys, Medusa change and Wrong cash both are made for two different ocasions and its not one effect where you just simply watch the explanation and you can do it right away, you need to give some time in practicing and understanding the knack of the move.

Also feel free to get in touch with me or oliver if you are having any problem with any of the effects in the project , we would love to be of any help.

CHEERS !
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
3910 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
There are always going to be people who aren't willing to put in more than two minutes to make an effect work. It's like wanting to play guitar without any practice.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Walletrix by Deepak Mishra and Oliver Smith (18 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL