The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Effects using (or appearing to use) only seven items...cards, coins etc... (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicmerlz
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of magicmerlz
Hi all

I am working on something and would value some input from those more knowledgeable than myself.

I am looking for any effect that uses...or appears to use...only 7 objects. These can be cards, coins, objects, words....whatever...but it must be only seven of them (or at least from the spectators point of view only look like there are seven of them).

Any helps much appreciated.

Regards to all

Matt
Bulla
View Profile
Special user
Honolulu, HI
674 Posts

Profile of Bulla
FYI, The Workers section is a card forum only so I'm just going to address 7 cards. The most obvious choice is 6 card repeat. Just add another card and you can still do the routine the same way.
orchid666
View Profile
Special user
u.k
626 Posts

Profile of orchid666
I always found the 'wild card' effect a little repetitive, so streamlined it down to suit my performing style.
So now it uses 7 cards, 6 on the table, and a 'selection' as the leader card.
K
Chamberlain
View Profile
Special user
629 Posts

Profile of Chamberlain
You could do a basic equivoque with 7 objects. Or flying eagles (4 coins on one side, 3 coins on the other)

7 cards hmm.. how about a multiple selection, an oil and water style routine with 7 reds 7 blacks, a 11 card repeat trick using just 7 cards or a cards across routine.
Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
Gambler's Luck by Harry Lorayne uses 7 cards that you deal from a deck. Great trick too. It's in Classic Collection Vol 1.

Cups and balls- 3 cups, 3 balls and a wand. Smile
Performing magic unprofessionally since 2008!
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
Check out Destination Unknown by Dan Harlan from Premium Blend Vol. 1
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
"Gypsy Curse" by Peter Kane (and Derek Dingle's variant)!

FWIW
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
The Seven Keys to Baldpate. Seven keys and only one unlocks the lock. Classic magic effect that can be done in a variety of ways. Dealers sold this with gimmicked lock. Use the story from the movie or play as patter.

Larry Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Effects using (or appearing to use) only seven items...cards, coins etc... (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL