The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Ben Salinas' Magic Blog: Pick A Coin, Any Coin :) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey, I thought you "Mental" guys might like this...Not sure if you've made Ben Salinas' Magic Blog a regular stop on your day, but you really should, as he loves Mentalism as well as coin magic. He always has some great stuff there. Here is a little mental effect with coins that's pretty cool. It is by Mentalist, John Sergott, and he was gracious enough to let Ben post it on his magic blog. How nice is that? Smile Anyway, check it out, it's pretty darn clever. Smile

http://salinasmagic.blogspot.com/2014/04......tal.html
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Yea, nice easy mentalism using pocket change. Simple, efficient and impromptu, nice.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Hey Marion, good to see you in this neck of the woods Smile I hope you are well Smile
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hiya Sean, how's things my friend? Smile

Yes, happening upon a few more things besides the coins as time goes by. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Ben Salinas' Magic Blog: Pick A Coin, Any Coin :) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL