The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Routines (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

discobungle
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of discobungle
So I have a suggestion for a new area on the site (unless I am overlooking it). I think it would be great to have open discussions about routine examples (eg. What tricks lead into others the best? Best openers? How to plan and organize your routine?) It would be very helpful to me at this point in my learning to have some do's and don'ts of routine building. Just a suggestion.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
There has been some discussion in the past concerning routining. In general, you could try the Food for thought or tricky business forums. Depending on the type of magic you are interested in, you could also use one of the specific forums. For example if you are a close up working using coins, you might want to try nothing up my sleeve or trick coin trickery.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Routines (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL