The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Deck flip with thebottom cards flying out (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pilot485
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of pilot485
Does anyone know how to get the bottom few cards to shoot out to your other hand when you do a deck flip ? The Encyclopedia of Card Flourishes says to bridge the bottom few cards and they should fly out.

Im a little confused. Any help ? Sorry for my ignorance. The flip is coming along well, but the latter half is not. Smile
KC
View Profile
Special user
Utah
571 Posts

Profile of KC
The way I do it is to turn those cards upside-down. Since I like to do the LePaul Spread, my cards have a curve to them.

K.C.
pilot485
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of pilot485
Thanks kc, you vid is cool. that's where I first saw the deckflip and watched it in slow motion to learn it.

So, I basically need those few cards to have a slight curve in them ?
KC
View Profile
Special user
Utah
571 Posts

Profile of KC
The cards do have a slight curve to them, like a 'u' or a miniscus. And then if you reverse the direction of the cards, there is a 'semi' real break.

It's also featured in the Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes.

K.C.
pilot485
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of pilot485
Thanks for the help. I will give it a shot.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Deck flip with thebottom cards flying out (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL