The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Nelson T Downs' 1904 palming coin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ford
View Profile
New user
St Maurice sur Huisne
1 Post

Profile of Ford
Hi all!
I found a Nelson T downs' palming coin, it's dated 1904 and I wanted to know if it is something rare or just a coin that you could find everywhere. No mistake, I am really happy to have this coin, because it's a gift, a good gift from a good friend, and it will still be a good gift even it doesn't cost a dime, I am just curious.
Thank you to let me know if anyone have any information about this.

PS: excuse my english, I'm french.
alfie
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of alfie
Hi did you manage to get any information ?the reason i`m curious is that I have just found one as well amidst a pile of coins that have lain in our garage for the better part of twenty years.regards alfie.
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
The Downs tokens are fairly common. They show up frequently on Ebay and sell for about $5.00 or less. The problem with them is that they were still being reproduced into the 1970's-1980's with the same 1904 date.
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Nelson T Downs' 1904 palming coin (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL