The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Docc Hilford's Switchblade (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10734 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Well Tony the reality is that this is based on something event older - the *ull card. Not so strange.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
tony diss
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of tony diss
Thank you for that info saysold1. As always you are full of information. I have been reading posts from you for as long as I have been reading on this forum. I have only just recently joined here and I don’t know why I waited so long to do so.
Anyway, maybe “strange” was not the best choice of words for me to use. Maybe serendipity would be a more fitting word now that thanks to you and your never ending fountain of knowledge, I know that the day 8 or 9 years ago when I was sitting with a piece of card stock in my hand fooling around with folds in different places that I would stumble onto something someone else had done for the very same reason at another time.
Josho
View Profile
Special user
Albany, New York
763 Posts

Profile of Josho
Hey, guys,

Docc did his follow-up call a couple of weeks ago, and we talked about a whole slew of additions/variations to Switchblade. I'm particularly proud of the variation I passed along, which I think makes the crucial move absolutely indetectable even close-up and surrounded. There's a video of the explanation on Youtube. It's unlisted, but Docc gives the address during the call.

I'd urge anyone who bought Switchblade to go to the member area of Docc's site and download the MP3 of the follow-up call!

Josh
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
We also covered the *ull card issue thoroughly and why this is not an extension of that.
XyGreg
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of XyGreg
Thanks for the reviews, this looks really interesting indeed Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Docc Hilford's Switchblade (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL