The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Flipper pro gravity (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DrDenis
View Profile
New user
France
40 Posts

Profile of DrDenis
Hello
I would like to know how work exactly the flipper pro gravity (Tango)
I received one with a rubber (broken!) and I thought ther was no rubber in it?
And if, how to repair it!

Thanks!

Of course I am asking the same to the seller... but I would like to have "other" answers"...

Denis
I'm on Facebook...
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Denis, there are Topics on how to fix a flipper, some quite detailed. I'd do a Search here. It will take less time than trying to describe it to you!
TH

Occupy Your Dream
DrDenis
View Profile
New user
France
40 Posts

Profile of DrDenis
Ok thank you Atom
I look over the forum...
I'm on Facebook...
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Did you get a Tangopedia DVD with the coin ? there you have a chapter where I teach how to repair the cons
DrDenis
View Profile
New user
France
40 Posts

Profile of DrDenis
Hello Mr Tango...
Yes I have the DVD (4or 5 times!!!) because I got it every time I buy a coin!
I look at it and I "repare" my coin..
But it was very difficult to do. The alchool need a long time to unstick the little part and to put the new rubber band... It was not easy at all.
I heard that there is new system "pro elastic" that is better than pro gravity? You can confirm?
Denis
I'm on Facebook...
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Yes I replaced the rubber bands in the flipper pro version, now I use the same elastic that I use for internal folding coins. Now is not necessary unfix the little part of the coin to replace the elastic
DrDenis
View Profile
New user
France
40 Posts

Profile of DrDenis
Ok, I just received a pro elastic but I want to adjust the flipper that "falls" alone by gravity. I change the elastic... but it is not easy to make the node! what kind do you use?
And there is not much elastic for repairing... can you tel me me what sort of elastic you use? 0.8 mm, 1 mm?
Thanks Mr Tango.
I'm on Facebook...
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2351 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
The knots are tricky. Make sure it's a square knot - right over left, then left over right.
A tiny bit of super glue can be used to ensure it doesn't unravel but you have to be careful it only goes on the knot and is FULLY dry before allowing the knot to touch anything else. I prefer to just (gently) push the knot into the groove. The pressure keeps the knot together and no chance of mucking things up with glue.
I've rethreaded a number of flippers and prefer 0.5mm. 0.7mm is sturdier but knots made with it tend to be too big - at least for the flippers I've worked with.
If there's room, I'll thread two separate strands of 0.5mm, but place the knots at different spots so the groove doesn't get "too full".
DrDenis
View Profile
New user
France
40 Posts

Profile of DrDenis
Hello inigmntoya,
Thanks for all these precious advices

Denis
I'm on Facebook...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Flipper pro gravity (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL