The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Penguin lectures - hidden gems (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jiceh
View Profile
Special user
France
742 Posts

Profile of Jiceh
My favorite : Tom Stone
tpratt38
View Profile
Loyal user
New Orleans
273 Posts

Profile of tpratt38
Ted Karmolovich was another favorite of this month
Mental Threads....

Invoking your thoughts one thread at a time...

Creator of Voodoo Dowels
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4224 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Was revisiting some older lectures.

Doug Conn's lecture was very underrated, this was perfect for me as I'm seriously studying to get my butt into gear for busking. Delving into things such as,
"Lure with Spectacle" by the great Mr. Talksalot, "Tales from the Street" by Kozmo, "Business of Street Magic", "Building a Tip" by Don Driver, as well as Bro Paul material. I put in my order for the 3 DVD busking set so I'm really putting some study and practice into my set before going out.

The routines and ideas here are gold.

His coin flurry is sweet
A demo of his coin matrix that will make you want to buy his DVD or add a coin matrix to your set
His impromptu coins to cups, I have his DVD set so I have the better "one ahead" methods at hand, but the impromptu is even sweet.
His gig ready table that is cheap to put together.
Advise on how to make a cheap gig ready busking table

Good gems there, highly recommended to see how the coin flurry works and the psychology behind it.
Mike Gilbert
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of Mike Gilbert
I've gotta say I enjoyed Murray's lecture. Good material, but also I like how he went more into the business side of things. So many people are narrowly focused on the tricks...they forget it's a business.
-Mike Gilbert Smile

"Most of us have two lives. The life we live, and the unlived life within us. Between the two stands Resistance."- Steven Pressfield
MorrisCH
View Profile
Veteran user
342 Posts

Profile of MorrisCH
Tom stone's lecture was amazing indeed

I also love John Guastaferro, David williamson and Roberto Giobbi's lecture

However, a true gems in my opinion, and I've never seen anyone mention before
was from Peter Eggink, I bought this lecture without knowing who he was, just purely based on the review given from penguin
and I have to say, is the best lecture I ever bought, not just material in this lecture , but more about his performing theory, thinking .etc
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Penguin lectures - hidden gems (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL