The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » MagicDraw (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1580 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
All,

I just bought this and I love it. Here are my reasons.

Instant reset
Fully examinable before and after
Spectator can even touch the screen before the reveal
Customizable for non card objects
Can move quickly from card revelation to non card prediction. This adds to the fact that it is not a magic app but that it is just a drawing app.
Easy to do.

Check it out. You will not be disappointed. I have Iforce too and it is not anything like it. Great mentalism app for sure.

What I would like to see changed is the app name. Should be just draw not magic draw. Kind of brings heat on it.

Patrick
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1129 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Can you give me an idea on how you use it for mentalism specifically? I never downloaded it as I thought it screamed "app".
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1580 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Sure! Just like any app for magic it is how you sell it. With this one I let the spectator play around with it. Draw objects or write letters. Basically showing them that it is a regular drawing app. I then take out 5 objects that I carry with me all the time. I write my prediction and place the phone face down. I ask them to select an object. Once selected I turnover the phone to reveal the stockman font. A shake and you have a funny yet powerful prediction. I have only performed this about five times to family members and they love it. They know I have and use magic apps.

Now with this I would not use it in a show as I use photo prediction extensively for Mentalism. That app I use for cataclysm and datebook type effects.
I hope that this helps.

Patrick
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5944 Posts

Profile of george1953
Is this for iPhone or android ?
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
MagicDraw was based off of my own Scribbles of Destiny, originally published in the January, 2010 issue of Genii Magazine. I published an updated handling on The Vegas Road Trip with Dave & Craig DVD.

However, if you want to see the most recent update, check out the download I did with The Blue Crown, titled Scribble. It's also a bonus on The Silencer DVD.

Because Scribble doesn't use a special "magic app," you do have to force a card for the basic handling. MagicDraw gives a spectator a free choice after the scribbles are drawn. But Scribble also has loads of other possibilities, as shown in the trailer. To each their own!
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
I just picked it up. Nice little app. Easy to do. Seems geared more toward a younger audience, but I could be wrong. And I agree about the name change.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5944 Posts

Profile of george1953
Android, iPhone ?
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1580 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Scribbles, doesn't ring a bell. Looks pretty good though. Thanks for sharing.
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1580 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
I think only iphone.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » MagicDraw (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL