The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ASH (80 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8..12~13~14 [Next]
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2612 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Mine must be comin anytime then! Smile
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On Jun 11, 2014, american crow wrote:
Received mine a few days ago. It's taken a while to sink in. Truly amazing! A tour de force.

Well now. Here we have another disturbing and ingenious production from the febrile mind of OE. The heart breaking journey of a girl into madness is captured in stark and slowly evolving detail...in her own words! The book is a genuine masterpiece. For those at play at the edge of reason the book is essential; for those that take a narrower path the book still should be a part of every collection.

Do not be caught without this one.

Ad
Spiritus
Hominum

Thank you A.C.

Another batch of books shippin on thursday. Diary pages will also be shipping to book owners this week.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2969 Posts

Profile of niva
I will look out for mine then.
Yours,

Ivan
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
I just got through reading Ash in its entirety. Wow. It has profound sadness, a high creep factor and builds in intensity to an excellent conclusion. This is a labour of love by OE.
ZoOpDoG
View Profile
Veteran user
All the cool people have
311 Posts

Profile of ZoOpDoG
We don't allow photos in the shop. It is positioned to make it impossible to take one without a lot of reflection. It took me a few minutes to take this one with limited reflection. I would definitely see anyone trying to snap a pic.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5417 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Dude, that is awesome!!!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2612 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Got mine today. . .beautiful!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1340 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
It really is a beauty! I was a little nervous that the pages would be the type of gloss where you have to worry about fingerprints and smudges, but... they ain't! It's the perfect type of paper for the project. Roth did an incredible job on this one.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Any, idea when the ASH sumptin,sumptin will be shipping ?
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2969 Posts

Profile of niva
Still waiting for mine Smile
Yours,

Ivan
spindoc
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of spindoc
Me too.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5417 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I received my book back from Vic with his special treatment applied. IT IS AWESOME!!! Vic discolored and selectively burned the cover and singed some of the outer page edges of the book. (See an ealier post from ZoOpDoG on June 7 with photo). The resulting look is perfect and exactly what I was hoping for. The book could have suffered a history of abuse and mistreatment, or, it could have been the victim of a single disastrous fire. We'll never know. But with a book that has a main character named ASH, I feel this distressed treatment can only compound the potential emotional impact.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2969 Posts

Profile of niva
Should be getting mine soon. Roth PMed me!! Smile
Yours,

Ivan
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
900 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
My "sumptin, sumptin" seems overdue, too!
Will pm Roth if not here in a day or two as I as an "early adopter"!
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Original diary pages are going out this week. We shipped about 10 books without them. Now all books going out will have the page so if you have not received the book you will get a page with it.

Actually several books have been deliverd with the page already.

So hang in there guys Smile
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1468 Posts

Profile of Darkness
So has mine really shipped?
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Have the sumptin, sumptin been shipped ? Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
900 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Still waiting on my "sumptin, sumptin" (amd I had book #10)...! Please find time to catch up.
I would like to start putting together my performance piece on this, but really want the "sumptins" to know what to do about a presentation and routine.
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
All single diary pages will have shipped by tomorrow. We shipped about 10 books without them. If you are waiting for Ash please be patient. Your books will have a diary page with them Smile

Thanks!
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Boudje
View Profile
New user
France
89 Posts

Profile of Boudje
How do you know your number?

On my receipt I did not have number.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ASH (80 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8..12~13~14 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL