The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ASH (80 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14 [Next]
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2661 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Quote:
On Jul 29, 2014, Godzilla wrote:
@MG, did you decide on making a purchase of Ash ?

I don't think we should speak of such things up here. Smile

Just kidding. I think I'll pass, for now.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
That, is why I did not ask if you did or did not purchase.

Just, if you decided ? Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1457 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Wow what a surprise...
Adam Hince
View Profile
Elite user
Pittsburgh, PA
485 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
Am I the only one that preordered (back in December) that still hasn't received ASH? I just got back from a two week vacation and I was certain that my copy would be waiting for me. No such luck.

I sent an email on Monday to the address I Paypal'ed but haven't had a response back. Just wondering if I'm the only one waiting...

Regards,
AH
teaguejb
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of teaguejb
AH--

No, you're not the only one waiting. I am waiting too. If you have a question about timing, you could PM Rick here at the forum. He's always been quick to respond.
Adam Hince
View Profile
Elite user
Pittsburgh, PA
485 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
Good to have the company! Glad to know there are others out there and that we haven't been forgotten about.

-AH

Quote:
On Aug 6, 2014, teaguejb wrote:
AH--

No, you're not the only one waiting. I am waiting too. If you have a question about timing, you could PM Rick here at the forum. He's always been quick to respond.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Wishes, on you guys getting your Ash, soon !

~G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Boudje
View Profile
New user
France
89 Posts

Profile of Boudje
I'm waiting too, and I'm going to change my adress at the end of the month.

Let's see if it arrived next week Smile
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of 13
I am also waiting Smile Very excitedly !!
Gaunt
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of Gaunt
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2014, 13 wrote:
I am also waiting Smile Very excitedly !!

I'll add my name to the list of those also waiting.
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
I am about to order Ash. Do people actually have this in their hands yet? Thanks.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Not in my hands at the moment, but she is sitting on the floor next to my couch as I type this ! Smile
Heka Siosiri
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of Heka Siosiri
Quote:
On Aug 19, 2014, jaizon wrote:
I am about to order Ash. Do people actually have this in their hands yet? Thanks.

We do.
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
I just ordered it. Smile
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5357 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
It may take awhile jaizon, but don't dismay. It will be worth it. It's a very unique and creepy take on the age-old book test.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1504 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Quote:
On Aug 19, 2014, jaizon wrote:

Yep had mine for a couple months now, haven't had time with it yet but it is creepy as h3ll !
Your in for a treat with this one Smile
Brian Thomas
View Profile
New user
Virginia
61 Posts

Profile of Brian Thomas
Wow...this is a bit confusing. I ordered Ash (and 13 Ghosts) back on Friday 8 August and was told by Rick in an email that it would go out to me early the next week. And now I read some have been waiting for many months...once since Decmeber. It's been two weeks and I have not received either item and my email asking when the items shipped, and by what method, has gone unanswered. I've purchased other items in the past and never, ever had a problem...so all I can say is I'm a bit confused at this point.
bkowkabany
View Profile
Loyal user
I have driven through the hearts of men
277 Posts

Profile of bkowkabany
Got my Ash today! But no instructions Smile I sent Rick an email asking him to send them so I can start studying. Book looks great but could possibly use some slight aging. Now if I could just figure out how to use it...

Brian, Rick has been responsive for me. He even checked before I asked to see if it had arrived. Try emailing him again.

Bruce
Download our Free Magic Inventory and Show Creation software - www.mailware.com/magic

Mentalist by day. Bizzarist by night.
Brian Thomas
View Profile
New user
Virginia
61 Posts

Profile of Brian Thomas
Quote:
On Aug 22, 2014, bkowkabany wrote:
Got my Ash today! ...
Brian, Rick has been responsive for me. He even checked before I asked to see if it had arrived. Try emailing him again.
Bruce

Yours arrived today...good for you...perhaps mine will also. Like I said, never, ever a problem ordering from Outlaw. I just became concerned when I read posts by folks waiting for many months. If I may ask...how long ago did you order yours?
bkowkabany
View Profile
Loyal user
I have driven through the hearts of men
277 Posts

Profile of bkowkabany
No problem, it was 7/29.

Bruce
Download our Free Magic Inventory and Show Creation software - www.mailware.com/magic

Mentalist by day. Bizzarist by night.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ASH (80 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL