The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Live August 9–12, 2015 (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
TCG438
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of TCG438
The Vault should be opened Monday.
magico
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
829 Posts

Profile of magico
Quote:
On Aug 13, 2015, rockwall wrote:
I admit to not having a ton of Magic Conference experience but this was my 3rd Magic Live and I can't imagine a better magic conference. However, I have to say that I felt this one lacked a little bit in comparison to the previous two I attended. It was still GREAT, just didn't seem up to the same high caliber that I experienced previously. I didn't write down the names of all the performers at the two big Magic shows and would love to have someone list them. What was the name of the final manipulation artist who performed on the last night? His 'reverse manipulation' was amazing!

They gave out a final map with the list of the show performers.

Live Onstage 1

Jorge Blass
Voronin
Charlie Frye & Company
Mike Chao
Noel Britten
Nathan Burton
Mike Michaels
Greg Gleason

Live Onstage 2

Justin Willman
Xavier Mortimer
Den Den
Kalin & Jinger
The Evasons
Dan Sperry
Ty Tojo
Hun Lee

It was my first Magic Live and I thought it was great.

Smile
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
Now they are saying that the Vault will open on Friday the 21st.
GS121002
View Profile
Veteran user
but he still can't help build a border wall with only
312 Posts

Profile of GS121002
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2015, NYCJoePitt wrote:
Now they are saying that the Vault will open on Friday the 21st.

Humm, may I ask, "What is the Vault?" Inquiring minds want to know......
Gary Salisbury
San Diego, CA

It's a fact! - Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
(This line censored by Dave Scribner because it is in Latin) - What you believe is real, is real!
Who was that masked man and what is he all about? - https://www.pinterest.com/garydsalisbury/
tommyellison
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of tommyellison
THE VAULT was the online repository of lecture notes and misc goodies made available to MagicLive2015 Participants. No lecture notes were passed out by the various artist and speakers. They were all to be available for DL after the convention.

Comprende'?
tommyellison
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of tommyellison
Wayne Houchin performed a clever variation of French Kiss at ML2015.... why are the notes not available? It was taught as an effect like the one in the Vault but there is no notes on the Fech Kiss Variation..... Have I missed something?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Live August 9–12, 2015 (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL