The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Hot off the Press! » » Owl Eyes Playing Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

juggernought
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of juggernought
Hi everyone! I am happy tell you that www.no-zero.net is live and accepting orders for all 3 colours of the Owl Eyes deck worldwide. I would like to clarify a few points here. First the cards were printed in Taiwan, at the same factory that Expert Playing Cards and Legends Playing Cards uses, although they were produced independently.

I would also like to apologise for any confusion as to the numbers produced. There were more than 1,000 of each colour produced. I asked Conjuring Arts to change the original text to make it clear that they only had approximately 1,000 decks and that this figure did not represent the total number in existence. They changed the text to say that they did not know how many other decks would be released. I also have approximately 1,000 of each colour to sell.

No Zero will be producing many more decks in the future. We are already working on the next designs!

I want to be as transparent and as helpful as possible, so if people have any questions, or any issues with the site, please email info@no-zero.net. I will get back to you as soon as I can!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nearly three years in the making, the Owl Eyes deck has finally arrived. The cards were designed by Adrien Ampuy and illustrated by artist, Butch Belair. Using only the finest quality card stock, Owl Eyes cards are thicker than average, but still flexible. The stock and unique finish allow for smooth handling and durability. The borders are symmetrical and the edges are cut perfectly, which makes faro shuffles easy straight out of the box. These cards have been printed in three different colours: midnight blue, nocturnal black and deep scarlet. Each deck contains two jokers with secret reveals, a blank card and a double backer. They come printed in Mnemonica.
juggernought
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of juggernought
Just a quick update: US shipping is now free for all decks sold on www.no-zero.net

Any questions, please contact us at info@no-zero.net
challengedmichael
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of challengedmichael
I have received one of each color of the owl eyes and they are a nice high quality deck to work with.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Hot off the Press! » » Owl Eyes Playing Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL