We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Andy Nyman Dvd (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

roman59
View Profile
New user
Ipswich, United Kingdom
53 Posts

Profile of roman59
Hello all

Has anybody heard anything about a new dvd that features Andy Nyman performing & teaching his routines, I heard this at my local club a few weeks ago & wondered if there was any truth in the rumour?

Cheers
Ramsay
View Profile
Special user
England
638 Posts

Profile of Ramsay
Indeed there is....keep your eyes peeled...

Luke Jermay.

Andy Nyman is unquestionably my fav Mentalist in the world.

Snappy, impressive and well formed routines.

L.
BonzoTheClown
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of BonzoTheClown
Also part of the team that brought us Secrets of the Psychics Revealed. Enough of a reason for me to boycott anything he produces.

Marc Climens
roman59
View Profile
New user
Ipswich, United Kingdom
53 Posts

Profile of roman59
You are entitled to your opinion Marc.

I saw Andy Nyman lecture last summer in the UK, it was a outstanding performance & as a result of it the society that I belong to has booked him for a lecture in March this year.

I will be purchasing this dvd when it is available.
IanBrodie
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of IanBrodie
Marc,

As far as I'm aware, Nyman has nothing at all to do with Secrets of the Psychics Revealed.

He was an advisor to a UK show - Magic's Secrets Revealed which pretended to reveal how tricks were done (and didn't really - but was still a bad idea anyway and caused him to be suspended from the Magic Circle).

Ian
BonzoTheClown
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of BonzoTheClown
I believe I saw Mr Nyman's name on the credits for SoPR.

Marc Climens
trickster2000
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
279 Posts

Profile of trickster2000
I don't understand why a clown is boycotting a mentalist?? mabee you should worry about who the advisor is for secrets of the clown revealed and start boycotting him....
KevinKM99
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of KevinKM99
BonzotheClown said he saw Andy Nyman on the credits of Secrets of the Psychics Revealed...which meant he watched the show.

There's a word for that, and it's called hypocrisy.
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
725 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
I seen it on His Site also. So I guess he did have something to do with it.
chriscox
View Profile
Regular user
London
173 Posts

Profile of chriscox
Don't forget Andy is the one of the major brains behind Derren's stuff, including his tour.

The DVD from what I heard at the Escape has been filmed and will be sold by Alakazam early this year!
hmk
View Profile
New user
uk
68 Posts

Profile of hmk
Don't know about the new dvd.international magic has his video which has some mice performance angles.namely getting the spectators up.i've seen the ESCAPE dvd and andy nyman is not on them...
good luck.
hmk
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
We are hoping to release the Get Nyman DVD at the Blackpool convention. It is a special 2 disc set.

You will be able to pre-order this on my site very soon!

Regards

Peter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Andy Nyman Dvd (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL