The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Garrett Thomas LIVE! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5416 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Garrett Thomas will Be LIVE on June 24th at Reel Magic ON Demand. All ON Demand subscribers and MAX subscribers will be able to tune in for free.

Why don't you subscribe to Reel Magic ON Demand? It's just $5 a month!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5416 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
It's tonight
Chris Aguilar
View Profile
Veteran user
358 Posts

Profile of Chris Aguilar
I was only able to catch the tail end (working late today). Will the lecture be archived for members to watch later?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5416 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Yes it will Smile
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
565 Posts

Profile of Motor City
I thought the lecture was great. Garrett really thinks through his magic and it shows. He was very clear in explaining the material.

I also thought Kozmo Magic did a super job with the production. I also liked the five minute intermission provided about half way through the lecture. One could leave without feeling like he was missing something.

Smile
williammartin
View Profile
New user
Portland, Oregon
12 Posts

Profile of williammartin
Kudos on a great lecture. I had a chance to see Garrett and Kozmo lecture and perform at this year's Portland Magic Jam. Watching the live broadcast last evening was a treat, especially with the new material added for several of his effects.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5416 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Were going to add chat to our live events so you can talk to others while its going on and it will be on the reel magic page...thats where the questions will be asked...

I also though jeff prace as your voice and Tyler erickson as a host, I thouhgt both were really good....
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5416 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Were going to add chat to our live events so you can talk to others while its going on and it will be on the reel magic page...thats where the questions will be asked...

I also though jeff prace as your voice and Tyler erickson as a host, I thought

t both were really good....
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5416 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Ok guys this is now available ON Demand. Go to reelmagicmagazine.com and log in, click on PLUS then Lectures and you will find it there. We will be adding additional explanations of LIE TO ME and ANY CARD AT ANY NUMBER soon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Garrett Thomas LIVE! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL