The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "A Piece Of My Mind" by Michael Murray (156 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..8..12..16..20..24~25~26 [Next]
Gourmet
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of Gourmet
A few months ago Michael Murray ("celebrity ") was so kind to send me two routines ("Dave's Pin" and "Picasso") from his forthcoming book
"A Piece Of My Mind "

and after reading them my anticipation for the release of his book grew stronger and stronger.

yesterday I found out, that there is finally a release date for his book.

July 2014

"A Piece Of My Mind" is collection of mentalism routines, discussions and principles by Michael Murray developed over a ten year period.  This book will contain a combination of the following and more -

Please note that a limited edition (300 copies) hard back version of this book will also be released which will contain additional content.

Springboard (Plus Bonus Thoughts)
ATM (Plus Additional Thinking)
Tattle Tailed 
A Brave New World
Daves PIN 
Picasso
Comparative Uncertainty Principle
The Pandora Principle
The Inversion Technique
Making it Memorable
What Does a Mentalist Do?
Read My Mind
Principles Within Mentalism
Small but Deadly
Thought Linking
Thought Unlinking
Thoughts on Billet Work
The Circle of Truth
Crossword
Animal Instincts
Consulting the News
On the Level
A Sight Unseen
The Boomerang Force
Cal-Ender
Daylight Robbery
Personal Identification Number
Un-Real
Between The Lines
Sublime Influence
Once Removed
Spectator as Mind Reader Essay

Baguette
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of Baguette
Sounds absolutely amazing!
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Ive been looking foreword to this for such a long time. Michaels effects are always so incredibly well thought out. Tattle Tailed and ATM are both beautifully constructed pieces of mentalism and Springboard is already worth the price of the book. It is GOLD! For any mentalist, this should be a no brainer! I can not wait for this!

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Pre-ordered yesterday. Smile
Gourmet
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of Gourmet
Quote:
On May 29, 2014, JamieD wrote:
Ive been looking foreword to this for such a long time. Michaels effects are always so incredibly well thought out. Tattle Tailed and ATM are both beautifully constructed pieces of mentalism and Springboard is already worth the price of the book. It is GOLD! For any mentalist, this should be a no brainer! I can not wait for this!

Jamie Daws

me too, Jamie Smile

in the past I bugged Michael a lot with my begging/asking (and threatening) when he will finally release his book.
and it seems, that the threats did work Smile
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
BF2, Train Tracking & APOMM..

Shaping up to be a vintage year is 2014
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On May 29, 2014, jaizon wrote:

Love Michael's material. Where is this being sold?
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I will wait the deluxe edition Smile
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
What is the bonus for pre-ordering?
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
The bonus is that Michael has the money in his bank account, accruing interest, and not you. Smile
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
Sometimes, a solid track record and supporting a creator who is personally know (thanks to his presence at various magic conventions throughout the UK) is sufficient for some people to put their money down. Those who are unsure, no action is required. They can simply wait until the reviews are in. Or can PM Michael and ask any questions or concerns they may have. I have always found him helpful and approachable.

I'm pre-ordering BTW!
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
Quote:
On May 29, 2014, lucavolpe wrote:
I will wait the deluxe edition Smile

Me too. =)

Michael when you get some free time (book it the priority!), curious about ordering info on the hardbound limited copy.
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Guys - having seen Michael perform, and having seen some of this material, I can confidently assert that is the book of the year.

In my mind, this is like when Bruce Bernstein released Unreal a few years back. There is no question that this represents the same sort of value for money.

Mark my words - this book will be the yardstick by which all other books this year are measured.

Best,

Atlas
Ben_cardall
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of Ben_cardall
I echo the same sentiment Atlas!!
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Quote:
On May 29, 2014, pegasus wrote:
The bonus is that Michael has the money in his bank account, accruing interest, and not you. Smile

Cool, I'll put my pre-order in then.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On May 29, 2014, brehaut wrote:
Quote:
On May 29, 2014, jaizon wrote:

Love Michael's material. Where is this being sold?

http://www.mindfx.co.uk/collections/all
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
First, I have had the pleasure to correspond with Michael on a few occasions, and he has been an absolute great and generous help to me (a complete stranger). I am hoping I get to make a trip across the pond one day and meet you personally.

I am only familiar with 2-3 concepts in the book first hand, but one of them I use weekly! Brilliant.

Second, I have a question out of ignorance. Michael would you say that the content is more stage-oriented or close-up oriented? Or a balanced mix?
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
Adam grange magic
View Profile
New user
Guisborough uk
70 Posts

Profile of Adam grange magic
I think I will wait for the special edition knowing Michael well this is going to be a nice mentalism book
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Firstly many thanks for the kind words and support it really means a lot.

I apologise for my delay in replying too.

In short there is no rush to preorder the regular edition (unless you want to be amoungst the first to receive it) I am however happy to send anyone who pre-orders the book any of the ebooks that are on my site free of charge (the value of these is over the price of the book). Shoot me a pm if you want these listing your order number.

As for the material this is primeraly geared up for close up work however several of the pieces would work in a stage or parlour environment too.

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
Order placed!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "A Piece Of My Mind" by Michael Murray (156 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..8..12..16..20..24~25~26 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL