The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "A Piece Of My Mind" by Michael Murray (156 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..8..11..14..17..20..24~25~26 [Next]
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brąth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Quote:
On May 30, 2014, celebrity wrote:
Firstly many thanks for the kind words and support it really means a lot.

I apologise for my delay in replying too.

In short there is no rush to preorder the regular edition (unless you want to be amoungst the first to receive it) I am however happy to send anyone who pre-orders the book any of the ebooks that are on my site free of charge (the value of these is over the price of the book). Shoot me a pm if you want these listing your order number.

As for the material this is primeraly geared up for close up work however several of the pieces would work in a stage or parlour environment too.

Best Wishes Michael

Hello Michael

Thanks for popping into the Café to keep us updated.

Please would you let us know what the hardback book will cover in addition to the regular edition.

All the best

Jamie Ferguson
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2529 Posts

Profile of brehaut
My preorder for the deluxe copy is in
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8910 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On May 29, 2014, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
Quote:
On May 29, 2014, pegasus wrote:
The bonus is that Michael has the money in his bank account, accruing interest, and not you. Smile

Cool, I'll put my pre-order in then.

No probs Poopmaster.
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
491 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
Pegasus don't be dissin' the scoopmaster! ;o)

Quote:
On May 30, 2014, brehaut wrote:
My preorder for the deluxe copy is in

26 days until payday, but WILL pre-order the deluxe cheeseburger.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brąth
3642 Posts

Quote:
On May 30, 2014, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
The bonus is that Michael has the money in his bank account, accruing interest, and not you. Smile

No probs Poopmaster.

There's much in the literature of psychology about the underlying reasons for name calling (if you look at my profile you'll see I have a deep interest in psychology so I know what I'm talking about).
Gourmet
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of Gourmet
Quote:
Quote:

as is mine Smile
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I'm eternally greatful for everyone's interest in this it is deeply humbling.

I am away at the moment and will return early Sunday I will then give the comprehensive list of the additions in the limited edition version.

Best Wishes Michael Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brąth
3642 Posts

Quote:
On May 30, 2014, celebrity wrote:
I'm eternally greatful for everyone's interest in this it is deeply humbling.

I am away at the moment and will return early Sunday I will then give the comprehensive list of the additions in the limited edition version.

Best Wishes Michael Smile

Thanks Mike, Sunday it is.
magicthree
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of magicthree
Can anyone tell me more about Michael's Brave New World OOTW effect? Am thinking of ordering it.
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
If I am thinking of the right one, the decks are shuffled by the participant face up and face down and they separate it. It is a nice, clean effect.

Best,

Atlas
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1572 Posts

Profile of Markymark
That sounds like the one I bought as a download.I found it to be a bit confusing if I'm honest
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
magicthree
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of magicthree
Magic, In the effect, I think both piles are dealt face down and turned over, to reveal colors are separated. The one you mention must be a different one.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Markymarc, if it's the download from my site fire away with any question you may have, it doesn't stop at the sale and I'd rather help than be something that's never used and that goes for any of my items. I'm going to be doing videos for everything on the site and this should give everyone a clear idea as to what it is all about.

I'll get the post up later today with the additional contents Smile

Until then I hope everyone's having a great weekend.

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Ok here is a glimpse at just some of the additional ideas which are exclusive to the limited edition book -

The Observatory (Routine)-
An impromptu impromptu which hand routine where you teach a spectator how to determine which hand their friend is holding a coin with a pseudo psychological technique. This culminates in a prediction of sorts and leaves them to talk afterwards.

Family Ties (Routine) -
An incredible demonstration of fate.

13.4 Seconds (Routine) - An amnesia routine with a twist. A spectator reads a small list of words and you cause them to forget one of them. You then bring it back again. You then cause them to forget all of the words and then bring them all back once more. You then wipe their entire memory.

Burning Thoughts (Routine) - Erase a memory as easy as you could blow out a candle

Jazz Mentalism (Routine) -
Not to be confused with the Bob Cassidy technique this is an incredible ESP match up effect.

Decoded (Routine) - Perhaps the simplest yet most reliable method to discern the un-lock code for two spectators mobiles.

Heads or Tails (Technique) - A simple technique for forcing a head or tail outcome in the spectators hands.

MOABT (Technique) - My first letter ploy

MOABT (Technique) - A method for allowing the spectator to discern the word

Cold Reading as Mind Reading (Food for thought) - See description

Bonus ideas for - Exact Change, The Grail, For Andruzzi, The Stripper Deck, 100th Monkey, Real Die, Colour Match and more...

Best Wishes Michael

Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
491 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
Sweet. I naturally don't have some of those releases but always welcome literature pointing me toward valuable material and/or presentational angles previously missed.
Heka Siosiri
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of Heka Siosiri
Sold.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brąth
3642 Posts

I predict the special edition will become a sought after treasure in the future, similar to work of Berglas and Turner.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Much appreciated Jamie Smile

oOicyOo
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of oOicyOo
Will any other magic dealers/distributors have APOMM in stock or will only MindFX stock them?
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Only MindFX my personal site www.mindfx.co.uk will be stocking it until 30 days after release and then this may be getting distributed world wide via Murphys Magic (though nothing is set in stone at the moment) and I'm sure Magicbox will also be supplying them too in due course.

In the interim I will be happy to consider any other dealer enquiries.

Best Wishes Michael

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "A Piece Of My Mind" by Michael Murray (156 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..8..11..14..17..20..24~25~26 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL