The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "A Piece Of My Mind" by Michael Murray (156 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21~22..24~25~26 [Next]
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Maybe Pete could create a new routine from the back of it Smile

Thanks for the kind words gentlemen!

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1320 Posts

Profile of bond19
And now many more will be lucky to glimpse a piece of your mind. And what a clever mind, kind soul and gifted individual you are Michael Murray. I have a phrase for your kind 'One of life's good guys'

Thanks for sharing

Chris
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1148 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Received my copy today!!! #289 - what a GORGEOUS book!!! I can't even remember the last time I bought a hardback, physical book...

1000% worth the wait.
Rolyan
View Profile
Special user
I'm fencing in my land; so far there are
584 Posts

Profile of Rolyan
If you're 289, there can't be many more left. Or is it already sold out?
bofx
View Profile
Elite user
France
497 Posts

Profile of bofx
Thank you Michael for sharing this touching story of your life.
My mentalism books: Mental Sweets 1 - Mental Sweets 2
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5210 Posts

Profile of RNK
Received my Limited Edition yesterday. Very impressed. Looking forward to indulging in a piece of Michael's mind!

RNK
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1340 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
What an incredibly moving post, Michael! Your life has been an amazing story -- and your aunt's words were prophetic. Can't wait for my limited edition to arrive in NM so I can get into your mind as well!

Seth
Mr. F
View Profile
Loyal user
Kentucky
241 Posts

Profile of Mr. F
I received my copy, #135, Monday. It was definitely worth the wait! Who knew so much could be packed into 350 pages? The routines are solid, the advice indispensable, and the principles have my obsessive mind running wild (thanks Peter Turner for turning me into a principles/"seeds" junky Smile ). On top of all that, Michael has proven to be an unbelievably kind person who is extremely gracious with his time. In a day and age where customer service is often nonexistent, Michael stands by his products and does so with kindness and patience. Thanks Michael for sharing the story above. Much of it rings true to my own story, and mentalism has served a very similar purpose in my life. I look forward to Skyping and hope to meet in person someday.

Josh
Rolyan
View Profile
Special user
584 Posts

Profile of Rolyan
Perhaps it's time for a few reviews, to help those still undecided!
Rolyan
View Profile
Special user
584 Posts

Profile of Rolyan
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2014, Mr. F wrote:
I look forward to Skyping and hope to meet in person someday.

Josh

You might have a shock, his photo is a bit out of date. He's now 57, with a beard, slightly balding, a pipe, wears string back gloves, is tee total and is a vegetarian. Oh, and he's tried to follow fashion by getting tattoos all over his arms.

Noting wrong with any of that of course, but its a shock when you first meet him.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3908 Posts

Profile of JanForster
He always covers his arms to avoid shocking people. Actually he got far more tattoos, but you wouldn't know unless... Sensitive people still should switch off the camera while skyping. Most of the time it is enough anyhow just to listen to Michael... Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2870 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2014, JanForster wrote:
He always covers his arms to avoid shocking people. Actually he got far more tattoos, but you wouldn't know unless... Sensitive people still should switch off the camera while skyping. Most of the time it is enough anyhow just to listen to Michael...

Replace 'Michael' with 'Turner' and you're spot on as well! Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3746 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
I had skyped with Michael but the first time I met him was Camp Mental where I found him to be one of the nicest and funniest guys on the planet as well as an incredibly clever chap. Michael was one of the many reasons that Camp Mental was probably the best "convention" I have been to in all my years in magic.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Harpacrown Too is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=harpacrown-too
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of celebrity
A sincere thanks for the kind words Mark, it was a pleasure to meet you too and you yourself have some incredible ideas. Your book is at the very top of my to buy list when it's ready.

As for the tattoos, the funds from the books sales have went towards my lazer tattoo removal business for mentalists ha ha

Thanks again for all the support!

It's just been pointed out that the limited edition book was still listed on pre-order on my site. This has now been updated accordingly.

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of celebrity
A little gift for everyone, I sincerely hope you find value in it even if it is outside the realms of magic and mentalism. In an age where people are quick to complain it is often nice to stand against the tide and give thanks to those who have been kind to you...

Click here to view/download attached file.

RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1245 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Thanks, Michael!
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
Gourmet
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of Gourmet
Quote:
On Oct 12, 2014, celebrity wrote:
A little gift for everyone, I sincerely hope you find value in it even if it is outside the realms of magic and mentalism. In an age where people are quick to complain it is often nice to stand against the tide and give thanks to those who have been kind to you...

Thank you, Michael.
Mr. F
View Profile
Loyal user
Kentucky
241 Posts

Profile of Mr. F
Thank you so much for sharing. I really enjoyed your thoughts on the creative process.

Josh
r99h
View Profile
Loyal user
Southampton, UK
257 Posts

Profile of r99h
Thank you Michael. That's very generous of you.

Rich
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Give generously...I love it!

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
On Oct 12, 2014, celebrity wrote:
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "A Piece Of My Mind" by Michael Murray (156 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21~22..24~25~26 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL