The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "A Piece Of My Mind" by Michael Murray (156 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..22~23~24~25~26 [Next]
Giannim
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of Giannim
Michael,
I'm reading your deluxe book "step by step" and I have to say that it is simply amazing.
I want to thank you also for the inscription you decided to write in the front of my book, I do appreciated it!

Congratulations!
Gianni
philippos1979
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of philippos1979
Michael this is a great book. I have the limited edition and can say that it is a goldmine of great ideas and suggestions. even the ideas provided in an obiter dicta kind of way (for those familiar with legalese) are so devious. Eg the ideas on MOABT, 100th monkey etc. One of the top 3 mentalism books of 2014 for sure.
-Magic? No,sleight of hand.
-The fact I MAY move my hand;your ability to reason;the motion of the universe; these are magical. Your logical inquiry into the possibility of something extraordinary is itself extraodrinary and that i define as magic...
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Many thanks for the kind words, it really means a lot to me, rest assured there is plenty more in the pipeline Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Rolyan
View Profile
Special user
I'm fencing in my land; so far there are
584 Posts

Profile of Rolyan
There's nothing on telly and I'm bored. How are the videos coming on!
philippos1979
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of philippos1979
Michael are you expecting videos soon?
-Magic? No,sleight of hand.
-The fact I MAY move my hand;your ability to reason;the motion of the universe; these are magical. Your logical inquiry into the possibility of something extraordinary is itself extraodrinary and that i define as magic...
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I have all the facilities in place now, a venue, the cameras, lighting rig and sound equipment I just need to set a date for the filming itself. Rest assured this will be set early in the new year Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Just a quick note to say I've been testing my cameras and lighting rig and have shot a quick explanation video for "A Brave New World" if anyone would like access to this just give me a shout.

I also have a French translation for the "Between the Lines" page which I'm happy to share too.

If anyone is interested in either shoot me a pm with the opening word of the instruction for each effect giving me your prefered email Smile

Best Wishes Michael

Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1409 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2015, celebrity wrote:
Just a quick note to say I've been testing my cameras and lighting rig and have shot a quick explanation video for "A Brave New World" if anyone would like access to this just give me a shout.

I also have a French translation for the "Between the Lines" page which I'm happy to share too.

If anyone is interested in either shoot me a pm with the opening word of the instruction for each effect giving me your prefered email Smile

Best Wishes Michael

Hey, can I have the brave new world video?

We've done a skype session some time ago, but will love to watch the explanations again Smile
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH FREE EBOOK !
PM
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Link sent Smile

Best Wishes Michael

celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I'm feeling hugely proud today. "A Piece of My Mind" won the Tarbell Award (Book of the Year) 2014 here on the Café taking with it almost 30% of the votes.

A sincere thanks to all who took the time to nominate, it certainly makes all those late hours writing worth while!

Special thanks to Steve Haresign for doing me proud and being the greatest printer in the field and thanks to Ian Rasp Cheetham, Gary Dobson, Mike Vance, Mike Smith, Stephen Shaw and everyone else who helped me on the proof reading side without you guys the thing wouldn't have even been readable.

Best Wishes to all Michael

rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1089 Posts

Profile of rasp
Huge congratulations mate, it was an absolute pleasure being onboard and helping out........... now put pen to paper and start the sequel, I'm up for doing it all over again Smile
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
920 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
Congrats Michael! So happy for you! Still digesting all of the great material.. Smile
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Great to have the french version of BTL Smile
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2541 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Congratulations Michael, so well deserved.

In fact only this morning I dipped into the book to remind myself of your ingenious MOABT ploy, and one I will be using when I next perform.

Neil
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Many thanks for the kind words, the sequel is already in the works and I'm hoping to have it finished by December, the question is which year ha ha

bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1320 Posts

Profile of bond19
Like your favourite whiskey, add the Murray special blend, then let it mature and only then when ready, wallop us all around the head once again!!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Love it, let me know if the video helps too Smile

doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Quote:
On Feb 6, 2015, celebrity wrote:
Love it, let me know if the video helps too Smile

The video is extrememly helpul to understand all the subtelties for your OOTW routine. Wonderful customer service.
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Many thank's and my pleasure Smile

Best Wishes Michael

celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of celebrity
For those who chimed in with their positive thoughts on my work and those that helped this to be voted book of the year last year I once again offer my sincere thanks. As a result of your continued support my company MindFX is quickly approaching its first anniversary and to celebrate I have built myself a new office and a sequal to "A Piece of my Mind" is now firmly underway. Smile

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "A Piece Of My Mind" by Michael Murray (156 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..22~23~24~25~26 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL