The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "A Piece Of My Mind" by Michael Murray (156 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25~26 [Next]
Gourmet
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of Gourmet
Excellent news!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Just a small heads up, there are eight copies left of the limited edition and then they are gone forever. I hope everyone who has a copy regular or ltd is enjoying the material!

Thanks again for all the positive feedback and support!

A hugely appreciative Michael Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Shuaige
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Shuaige
Michael, any news on your new book?
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Still plodding away on the second instalment Smile

In other news, there are presently only two copies remaining of the original print run (regular edition), no reprint has been scheduled as yet.

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Will their be a special edition of the secod instalment Micheal?
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I am considering both a standard and limited edition run (which will have additional content as per the APOMM). I will certainly keep everyone in the loop as things progress Smile

Best Wishes Michael

n361128
View Profile
New user
Lytham
78 Posts

Profile of n361128
Michael - any news on the second edition ? I love the book "a piece of my mind" - my favourite trick is sublime influence - I love sitting down with someone - putting down my "coke !!" bottle - hope you don't mind I get the numbers by having number cards (1-50) forced (3 cards) - I use a couple of different forces (simple ones) and then reveal the "coke !!" influence" and make a big play on the effect of the logo being in view. If its a female I ask them to look at the numbers using their make up mirror - great reaction as they slowly make the connection - I love this trick
n361128
View Profile
New user
Lytham
78 Posts

Profile of n361128
For clarification when I say any news - I mean on the release date for the book
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1580 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
This book is out of stock everywhere... Has it stopped being printed??

Sleepy
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4098 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2016, Sleepymentalism wrote:

Sleepy

Thus far the book has seen only one print edition. So whatever was out there from the first print is all that was available.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1580 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2016, kissdadookie wrote:
Quote:

Sleepy

Thus far the book has seen only one print edition. So whatever was out there from the first print is all that was available.

*cries into pillow*

Sleepy
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4098 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2016, kissdadookie wrote:
Quote:

Sleepy

*cries into pillow*

Sleepy

I think you can still find a few copies laying about if you google search or even look on Amazon. Quite a good book with a lot of invaluable lessons on performance and presentation contained within. The effects themselves are great and the principles you learn will take you a long long way.
pancho247
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of pancho247
Looking forward to the second instalment, I'm guessing it won't be ready by minds3, but it would make a nice xmas present?!?! 👍
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of celebrity
The last copy I had sold yesterday and so that is the first run dusted (all of the limited ones went a while back). It is an incredible thought to know that the first book is being read in over 17 countries across the globe. Gives me a real sense of achievement too. I am deeply grateful to each and every one of you who trusted me enough to invest in my work.

For those that missed out, it is still available as an e-book from www.mindfx.co.uk also I am in talks about getting a second print run done providing interest is still there.

The second book is underway and I would have loved to have it ready for MINDS3 however the other projects that I have been involved with "Tequila Hustler", "V by Manos Kartsakis" "Tequila Hustler 2/Companion" and another project which is nearing completion have zapped my time of late. Once TH2 and the next release are out of the way I can finally focus my efforts in getting "The Missing Piece". "Chronic" and "Duality" complete along with the myriad of other ideas which are presently in development.

Best Wishes to All!

Michael

Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Great news then the value will go up noew becuase its out of print and not available sitting on a gold mine here(please don't do a second run Smile), I will definitely buy the second one when its out
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Second print run of APOMM available for £39.99 this week only -

http://www.mindfx.co.uk/collections/phys......64230411

Best Wishes Michael

Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2016, Karl M wrote:
Great news then the value will go up noew becuase its out of print and not available sitting on a gold mine here(please don't do a second run Smile), I will definitely buy the second one when its out

gutted now! lol
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1320 Posts

Profile of bond19
I was lucky to get a sneak peak of what Michael is planning on releasing. All I can say we are all in for a real treat. He has some really powerful things which he is cooking up which will hit the market throughout 2016.

I personally canny wait to get my grubby hands on them and start using these powerful 'workhorse' routines.
billion
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of billion
This was the best mentalism book in a long time.

billion
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1245 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
I would say this even if Michael Murray would decide one day not to spend any more time with me online from time to time being nice about one of my hairbrained ideas, but that gentleman is one of the most generous,helpful, and creative people in this art. Hope I get a chance to tell him this in person one day.
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "A Piece Of My Mind" by Michael Murray (156 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25~26 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL