The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vodka Deck Switch by Kuniharu Kubo (28 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Cain
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
1513 Posts

Profile of Cain
How does this compare with the Cooler? Better, worse, just as effective?
Ellusionst discussing the Arcane Playing cards: "Michaelangelo took four years to create the Sistine Chapel masterpiece... these took five."

Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes: "You know Einstein got bad grades as a kid? Well, mine are even worse!"
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1654 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
It would depend on the type of routine, the patter used and the motivation presented for moving the box. It could be done to clear the performance space, possibly used to place over a selection, perhaps the box is referred to in the patter and the box is picked while demonstrating of gesturing, etc.

If the box can be used to effect the switch and then just set down and appear normal, it opens up a world of possibilities.

As compared to the cooler, I don't know the answer to that as I don't have either.

Quote:
On Jul 23, 2014, Kbuck54 wrote:
Great question, Kaliix. What would be the point of picking up the Vodka Switch and doing the move, just to set the deck back down again on the table. Just a thought. Yours is still a geat question. I await someones answer.
Keith Shazam
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2472 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
When you do the switch you should really be putting the case away in your pocket as that is the motivation for doing it.

You could of course come up with something else but leaving the case in view I don't think would be ideal., you could but you would have be careful of angles of people watching.

As far as the box goes it looks like it should whereas the Cooler looks nothing like if someone was to take notice of it.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
goalong
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of goalong
It looks interesting
Texture Surprise
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Texture Surprise
I have cold case by gregory wilson.
the last month I,ve bought Vodka Deck Switch by Kuniharu Kubo RED and is good for table switch.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vodka Deck Switch by Kuniharu Kubo (28 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL