The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » The Twisted Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Twisted_Reality
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Twisted_Reality
I have developed a new color changing deck. I'm wondering what everyone thinks--whether you'd buy it, how much you'd pay for the routine.... Lemme know. Smile

The Twisted Deck

Magician shows a regular deck of 52 blue backed bycycle cards, showing every card very slowly and visually. The magician has the spectator freely select a card (no forcing). The spectator selects a card, only to find the card is red--the only RED card in the pack. Upon placing the card back into the deck, the whole pack turns RED, visually and amazingly. This is the Twisted Deck by Twisted Reality. Lemme know PLEASE. Smile
Of course I can float, - can i borrow a jet pack from the audience please?
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2913 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
Sounds cool, but give it another name as Paul Harris already uses the name Twisted deck for his routine...Twisted Deck.
m.s.magic
View Profile
Regular user
England-newcastle-
105 Posts

Profile of m.s.magic
Sounds great if avalible I would buy it
best regards tom Smile
What is real and what is an illusion ? it all depends on your perception, reality is only limited by the boundries of the imagination, and imagination can defy the laws of everything - Criss Angel
theonejimmie
View Profile
New user
Phila., Pa.
54 Posts

Profile of theonejimmie
Keep us updated for demo and or availabilty Smile
tophat
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of tophat
Quote:
On 2004-01-14 19:57, dave2lift wrote:
Sounds cool, but give it another name as Paul Harris already uses the name Twisted deck for his routine...Twisted Deck.

Are you sure? I think that might be "Screwed Deck".
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21636 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Does the spectator select the card while it is face up, as you can see the backs if they are face down while the deck is fanned. Maybe you should make your discription more clear.

Dick Stoner already put out a card back color change.

Bill
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » The Twisted Deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL