The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Calling all Artists (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Berry
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of Chris Berry
Ok everyone! For those of you that visit the coin forum you might have seen my thread titled "Pictures of my collection".

This first part of the thread had a link to a page that contained a few of my shots and some goof around pictures I took.

Further down the post I made a link to a picture of a few of my Chinese coins I had taken, then edited on my computer.

I have found a great place (referred by a friend last night) to host all of my "art". If anyone has any pictures, graphic deisgn, poetry or stories you have created you can host them on this site to share with the world.

The site is: http://www.deviantart.com You can browse many different things there. Some people have incredible pictures of sunsets and landscapes (if you really like those).

If you'd like to visit my page on the site here is the link: http://xblindsilencex.deviantart.com/

If you visit and end up registering please leave a couple comments on what you think of the things I submit. Also let me know if you register and give me your username on the site so I can add you to my friend list.

Have a great day everyone,

Chris
jonesc2ii
View Profile
Loyal user
Oxford, England
235 Posts

Profile of jonesc2ii
Looks cool. I'll have a proper look when I've got a few hours to spare. Thanks.
www.ixyl.co.uk/forums - for when you fancy a debate or a quiet chat.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Calling all Artists (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL