The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MindSight by Andreu - Powerful MindReading (36 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I have spoken on these pages before about Andreu.

A fairly new name to mentalism, who is steadily building a reputation for well thought out effects.

Well he has a new book coming out; Mind Sight.

I haven't had the opportunity to read the book yet so can only comment about what I know of Andreu from his previous work.

His direct way of thinking leads to very cleanly structured mentalism
His last two releases, A Sign Of Fate and Tribal Telepathy were very well received by the mentalism community.

These works have received praise from some big names in our industry, and I know that some have seen this new book and praise it as highly as his previous offerings.

I am looking forward to getting my hands on this when it comes out.

Here is some in depth info:

* MindSight Teaser:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SUSfQjDFu8

* SentiMental Performance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QHaBUpelO0

These are the contents of MindSight:

1. Andreu’s Direct Mindreading Masterpiece

The mentalist reminds the audience about the popular 20 Questions game, in which a computer asks people twenty questions in order to read their minds.

He proposes to do the game with a female spectator chosen at random from the audience, who is asked to mentally pick one item among approximately 40.

The participant conceals a small object inside one of her hands, depending on the answer to each question the performer asks.

Finally, after some rounds, the mentalist is not only able to correctly deduce the exact position of the object, but also to read the participant’s mind by divining the correct item!

- Nothing is ever written down or said by the participant.
- No stooges, preshow or dual reality.

Every MindSight book comes with a special card that you can use to perform DMM, it's professionally printed and laminated and it can be used for any venue.

Only DMM makes use of this card (and it's not mandatory to use it) but it's the recommended way of doing it. The justification for using it is simple and straightforward: it's an actual card that looks like it was taken from the "official 20 Questions board game" as to not raise any suspicions amongst the participants.

2. Real E.S.P.

The mentalist displays 5 ESP Cards. They can be drawn on a board or simply mentioned by the performer.

The spectator chooses mentally one of them (no force).

The mind reader asks 2 questions to the participants that are never answered by her verbally… yet he is able to read her mind and divine the correct symbol!

- Nothing is written down or said by the spectators.
- No need to use actual ESP cards, they can be drawn or simply mentioned.

3. SentiMental

The mind reader mentions several emotions like Love, Hate, Happiness and others, explaining how as individuals we’re able to connect to some of them more powerfully than with others.

The participant thinks of an emotion he actually felt days ago.

The mentalist is able to correctly deduce the emotion by reading the participant’s mind!

4. Secreto Arcano

The entire audience is asked to close their eyes while they start to visualize the properties of their own zodiac sign.

The mentalist then invites someone at random to come upstage.

He openly asks a question to the participant, who never replies it verbally.

Yet, the mind reader is able to call out loud the correct zodiac sign, instantly…

5. Real Mentalism

Andreu's personal thoughts on mentalism, mindreading and performing in general.

It contains his view on how to make your mentalism look as real and powerful to the eyes of your spectators.

6. Which Hand & Binary Principle

Andreu will explain for the first time, his personal approach to the "which hand" effect, as well as his take on the binary principle and its variations (base 3 and base 4) applied to several of the mentioned mentalism routines.

He will not only teach you how to use them with these effects, but also how to create your own effects with these types of systems, so after you've read it you will be easily able to adapt it to effects of your own.

* Some anticipated praise that MindSight has received:

Andreu is a genius at taking separate principles and combining them together to make an entire new system, his mind is like a computer in the way it works, taking binary systems to a whole new level.

Mindsight is the brainchild of Andreu, his system will let you divine anything from simple objects to zodiac signs, emotional states of mind, and much more.

- Ulises Galeano - "The Oracle" - Psychic Entertainer.

"Andreu has taken the binary system method to another level. He puts his own spin on this type of system and gives you very unique presentations and ideas.

I'm sure many will fall in love with his Senti Mental and D.M.M. routines.

There's wonderful thinking behind all these ideas."

- Greg Arce
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
725 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Sounds great! Looking forward to it!

Mike
swamister
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of swamister
Hmmm....am interested...
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Hey guys thanks a lot for your interest / support, it means a lot to me! Smile

I'm very excited to present MindSight: it will include a lot of new presentations, handlings, methods and ideas.

For those who watched the SentiMental performance, I want to give an important disclaimer about it:

The SentiMental Performance you saw varies from the one explained in the book, in Mindsight I only explain how to get to the correct feeling always; but in the video performance, Ulises actually uses his personal cold reading system, explained in Morgan Strebler's Ice Cold book. So, to be able to also associate the feelings to their personal memories, I suggest reading his work too.

Several people have manifested their interest in this new release, it's all solid material that actually works in the real world. "All killer no filler", is my philosophy, so I'm sure that guys that like any type of "which hand" effects or b*****y system ones, will enjoy this a lot...

I initially thought about writing more effects, but I believe that less is more. You will be able to adapt these systems to a lot of stuff out there. So I'd rather write 4 killer effects, and let performers think for themselves how to adapt them to their style of performance and come up with a ton of new ideas... after all that's what mentalism is about, right?

More news about this coming soon.

Andreu.
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1141 Posts

Profile of KiKi
Any release date yet?
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Hello Kiki,

I plan to release MindSight by the end of this month.

Kind regards

Andreu.
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1141 Posts

Profile of KiKi
Cool! thx
Baguette
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of Baguette
Sounds amazing Andreu, hope it will be as good as Legion and Numericle Oracle as both of these were fantastic!

good luck with the release!
Matt Chalk
View Profile
Regular user
New Zealand
166 Posts

Profile of Matt Chalk
Have you got a price yet Andreu?

Looking forward to this one Smile
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2014, Matt Chalk wrote:
Have you got a price yet Andreu?

Looking forward to this one Smile

Hey Matt, I haven't decided the price yet!

But I'm thinking of a price that's fair (around 65-80 USD maximum), bear in mind every MindSight copy comes with a laminated color card that's pretty amazing.

I'm sure B*******y system fans will definitely love and use a lot of its ideas.

Kind regards,

Andreu.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Can real esp be done over the telephone, without seeing the spectator? Thanks.

Regards,
Mike
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2014, insight wrote:
Can real esp be done over the telephone, without seeing the spectator? Thanks.

Regards,
Mike

Hey Mike.

No, unless you adapt it in some way with other approaches I provide for the other effects.

As it's explained in the book, it works perfect for one on one, close up or stage though! Smile

There is no need to draw the symbols btw, they can be drawn previous to the performance or you can simply show the 5 cards to the spectator.

Hum... now that you mention it, you could do it blindfolded but you would need the spectator to be relatively close.

No sound cues or pencil / marker reading used at all.

Best regards,

Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Just a quick heads up!

I will be posting the video performance for D.M.M. hopefully very soon.

Cheers,

Andreu.
Ulrich
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of Ulrich
This book is going to be great, I'm lucky to be Andreu's friend and he told me some details about this book and... stay tuned, there is lot of great stuff inside!

Blessings
Ulrich
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Thanks for the kind words Ulrich.

I was on a short period of vacations and recently got back home.

I finally finished MindSight after countless months of work and revisions: the final version has been sent to be printed very soon, I'm very excited and proud of being able to finally release this! Smile

Expect to hear a lot more about it really soon.

Kind regards,

Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
I had a massive delay because the book didn't have the correct format (oh well, I learnt a couple of things in the process of making sure it was good). Also been receiving estimated costs for producing the cards that will come with each MindSight book (no, not playing ones).

So, the first MindSight copy has been sent to the printer today.

It will get to my hands during the next week; I want to feel 100% satisfied with the end product before releasing it.

Stay tuned folks,

Andreu.
Baguette
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of Baguette
Andreu do you have any information on the pricing?
Will your past releases with alakazam also be included?

Thank you,

Vincent P.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Aug 21, 2014, Baguette wrote:
Andreu do you have any information on the pricing?
Will your past releases with alakazam also be included?

Thank you,

Vincent P.

Hey Vincent, sorry for not replying earlier, I just noticed your post.

MindSight contains all new material (none of my past work will be included), it's an 82 page book with some of the best and strongest Mentalism I've developed until the moment. All new, fresh ideas that are ultra strong, powerful and versatile.

The book just shipped to Florida, which means it will arrive tomorrow or on Wednesday to my house: I will give it a final revision and then give my final approval to release this. Smile

Excitement is the word that describes how I feel today, after having worked for almost a year in this project! Smile

Price to be defined yet, I want something affordable, yet, at the same time, that keeps the curious away from these amazing secrets.

Kind regards,

Andreu.

Click here to view attached image.
wise owl
View Profile
Special user
Australia
721 Posts

Profile of wise owl
Where to buy?
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Aug 25, 2014, wise owl wrote:
Where to buy?

Still unreleased, this first printed copy has been sent to me to make sure I'm 100% satisfied with MindSight before releasing it (the copy will arrive to me tomorrow or max. on Wednesday).

I will keep you informed as soon as MindSight is available (and also where you can buy it).

Thanks for your interest,

Andreu.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MindSight by Andreu - Powerful MindReading (36 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL