The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Draven Reviews: Pop Fly by Bizau Cristian (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

William Draven
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas, NV
486 Posts

Profile of William Draven
Title: Pop Fly
Artist: Bizau Cristian
Producers: Vanishing Ink with collaborations from Blue Crown
Link: http://www.murphysmagic.com/Streaming/Product.aspx?id=53837
Retail Price: $10.00 USD
Learning Difficulty: Moderate
Length of Video: 33 minutes
Notes: Direct Download

Features:
• Direct Download Link with Video Tutorial

Pop fly is a visual new utility move from the mind of rising Romanian star Bizau Cristian that causes a selected card or cards to fly out of the deck with no apparent moves.

This move is amazing, and very visual! At first I didn’t think I’d like it but man can you do some neat stuff with this thing. Single, doubles, quads, face up, have a card flip out like a switch blade, double as in double lift double… there is so much you can use this move for to add extra visual flare to your card revelations.

The move itself isn’t hard to do, and there are a lot of different variations to it. It can be a bit move knacky though for the first few times you’re doing it. Stay with it, it gets easier. With over 30 minutes of solid tutorial on Pop Fly you end up with so much material you can simply have fun with.

This move is only limited by your own imagination. Once you learn how to do the basic move, the applications are endless. You can do, for example, a Four Ace Assembly, Stack a deck and have a spectator name a card then pop that card out of the deck on command, flourishing, sandwich effects, you name it. It’s impromptu, it’s fun, and its applications are endless. For $10 bucks you should definitely own this download!

When I give my product scores below I am measuring them on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 Being absolute the worst score possible, and 10 being the absolute best, making a score of five average. The four points that I grade upon is Product Quality, Teaching Quality, Sound & Video Quality and Overall Quality.

Product Quality: 9
The quality is there. You are paying $10 bucks for a 30 minute video on many different applications of a visual move. You’re going to be using this thing everywhere.

Teaching Quality: 7
Biz can be a little dry at times but he is thorough.

Video & Sound Quality: 6
Audio levels were off in some places and the camera had focusing issues off and on.

Overall Quality: 8
I loved this download. Great price, versatile move, and endless applications make for a solid win.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Draven Reviews: Pop Fly by Bizau Cristian (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL