The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » 2014 world Cup (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Excellent final. The two best teams met and Germany won!

Jawohl!
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
The fireworks have started, and will likely go through the night.

Well done, Deutschland.
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2957 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha! The Scary Librarian just said to me, "I've never seen so many men cry at one place- the winners and the losers." Smile
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16365 Posts

Profile of tommy
Congratulations my German friends. It was a real cool goal, just beautiful.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4171 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
"Ausgezeichnet!"

- Kitler

My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1679 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I am not happy, so many clear opportunities missed by Argentina's forwards, Higuain alone against the goalie, it was easier to score than to miss, Messi shot to the far post and Palacios over the head shot.... 3 occasions Zero goal

Germany had 2 clear occasions one header on a post and the goal.

Personally I think Germany was a good team, and very young but I don't think it was a great team. They play fantastic against a lousy Brazil, and this is what people remember the most, but before, they did not do a lot, they won with just the necessary.

Anyway, as we say in Spanish "Goles son amores" and Germany scored and Argentina not. End of discussion.

All along I liked the World Cup, a lot of time with my son watching games, US, Costa Rica, Chile, Belgium, Robben, Germany, Argentina, most of the Goalies, Mascherano, a little bit of everything for everybody.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16365 Posts

Profile of tommy
Yes it could have gone have gone either way but it turned on a bit on of magic in the end. I think the most amazing thing of it all was Brazil. Also Spain, it's hard to understand.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20586 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Too bad the octopus isn't alive to see it.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » 2014 world Cup (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL