The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The words we use » » Jazz Aces (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Looking for good patter for this effect.

Thanks!

Smile
TH

Occupy Your Dream
KarstenMeyerhoff
View Profile
New user
Germany
87 Posts

Profile of KarstenMeyerhoff
I include Jazz Aces in a longer routine where I say something along the lines of the Aces considering themselves to be something special - everybody knows people who behave like that. The Aces just don't want to mix and mingle with the "ordinary" people (that's the four confusers) and no matter how hard you try to force them to mix, they will always keep to themselves. You get the idea ... Hope it helps!
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
I think that's great! Thank you!
TH

Occupy Your Dream
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5131 Posts

Profile of landmark
I think with Jazz Aces the key thing is to take your time and to use your words to change the moment of when the magic occurs.

So lots of focus on the face down packet and the face down Ace--(magical gesture twice: once for the ace to travel from the indifferent packet, once for the indifferent card to travel to the Aces packet. Now look up.) "Did you see it go? No? It's already travelled." (quick show of indifferent cards, while looking at the Aces pile; then look at spec again, then slowly turn over the Ace that has arrived.) "Look."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The words we use » » Jazz Aces (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL