We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Happy Friday the 13 Ghosts! (34 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2659 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Quote:
Glad you finally found something to make you happy.

I'm sure you're ecstatic.

Good luck on selling yours. Smile
Malakim
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Profile of Malakim
Where do I find a second Hand Market for such fine things?
ebay is probably not the place to go, righT?
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1486 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Occasionally these items pop up on fleabay as I call it, but with 50 contributing postings you may enter the extra special magical portal of the items 4 sale section for these fine items & many more ! Smile

& welcome to the spooky & bizarre world here Malakim
Malakim
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Profile of Malakim
Thank you for this information.
This will take a while until I may enter there.
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1468 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Quote:
On Oct 17, 2014, Darkness wrote:
Not sure that was a "reasonable price" for the quality, construction, routine and out of stock availability?? Value is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

Everyone love to feel good about getting a smoking good, bargain basement deal. Some even refuse to pay fair prices. I think they are reasonably worth far more than $60. That person gave them away, lucky for you, and very generous of them, some people can afford to do that.

Glad you finally found something to make you happy.

I sold them to him. And I don't feel I gave them away. I felt that I passed them on to another performer that may be able to use them. They didn't work out for something I had in mind. And money had nothing to do with it. I am far from wealthy. Your assumptions are annoying.
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1457 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Some people might be able to "afford" to sell at certain prices, regardless of their "financial" situation.
That's awesome that you did not feel you were giving them away, good for you Al. It was just my way of expressing myself, sorry, I'm not articulate and perfect in my language (semantics?).

I was more commenting on the value of the product. It's worth more than the actual list price was my original point, anything below that is a very good deal, almost half price, ridiculously good deal, that's my opinion. I think that's an accurate assumption and maybe why there is none left?

When I say afford, don't assume it means monetary wealth. You're a writer, you know that word can have more than one meaning.
Your comment was also assuming and annoying, to me. But it's ok for you to make them? Take the higher road Al.
Why do "you" make the same types of comments when you so dislike it when other do it? I'm afraid it's like the pot calling the kettle black?

Everyone makes assumptions, it's how you process them and respond that matters.

Have a good Day AL and MG be happy and bring it to the Café everyday!
Lets not take away anymore focus, inbox message me if you have anything you wish to address to me personally.

13 Ghosts is a special item regardless of the price or second hand market politics.
Dead Arts should be recognized for their innovation and contributions to our creative endeavors.
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2659 Posts

Quote:
On Oct 20, 2014, Darkness wrote:
Let's not take away anymore focus, inbox message me if you have anything you wish to address to me personally.

Per your request...PMed you. Smile
Zuke
View Profile
Veteran user
352 Posts

Profile of Zuke
Does anyone have any more info on whether these will be available again? I have contacted Outlaw but never got a reply. Does anyone have a contact for Dead Art Inc?

Many thanks
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
I don't think they will be available anytime soon. Unfortunately the creator has stopped making them. I believe he has refunded the last few orders that came in before he ended the run

I can't speak for Dead Art, but I know he is not making or shipping them at this time.

Thanks!
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2424 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
So glad I jumped on this on the first day. This is a unique piece of work with a lot of potential for the creative amongst us. Glad it has become an exclusive piece. I will never sell mine its that good
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1143 Posts

Profile of reese
I wish the team at Dead Art much success and hope they continue their dark offerings.
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2659 Posts

Quote:
On Oct 27, 2014, Zuke wrote:
Does anyone have any more info on whether these will be available again? I have contacted Outlaw but never got a reply. Does anyone have a contact for Dead Art Inc?

Many thanks

PMed you
Kuroth
View Profile
Veteran user
Deep In the Heart of Texas
315 Posts

Profile of Kuroth
I would love to purchase 13 Ghosts.. Is there any other sources where it can be purchased from?

Thanks!
Chapter 18 (Member circa 1938)
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1486 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Quote:
On Dec 28, 2014, Kuroth wrote:
I would love to purchase 13 Ghosts.. Is there any other sources where it can be purchased from?

Thanks !

At the moment only 2nd hand market......looking for one myself as I put off buying this for a few other items & lost out on a great effect....I'm hoping these might become available in the future again -
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1285 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Hopefully they will become available again (I know some want theirs to be the only out there, but leave some spookiness for us too, it's not like they are going to go mass market)
bravo on getting one at a fair price if we can't support each other and pass on things without a 300% mark up like some of those on the "collectors' market,
the art will fall to those well off and the arm chair market
(case in point I along with others involved with putting on The east Coast convention in myrtle beach, I for one am not getting paid at all for the work put in, my lecture or performance, but want to share with those of like mind and further what we do)
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1457 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Although it's an honor to have one of the few copies, I have to admit it's a real shame they couldn't release more to the community because it deserves to be out there in much bigger numbers than it is. Who knows, maybe one day you will see them again Smile Be patient and if it's something you really want, you will eventually get it. Be quick on the trigger. That seems to be par for the course with hand made, low distribution quantities. It's a bit of a curse and blessing in our arena. We all have our special pieces and should be thankful for that. There is so much good stuff coming our way on a regular basis. I'm learning in the end we only need so much...
fredr500
View Profile
Loyal user
Cary, NC
283 Posts

Profile of fredr500
This is again available, the site says to email Rick for availability.
--------------------------------
Check out Funeral Sampler and over 200 reviews http://rosemagic.com
Author of The Sweet Psychic, http://thesweetpsychic.com
ECSS I, II, III IV, and V alumnus
PEA Member, IBM and SAM Life Member
fredr500
View Profile
Loyal user
Cary, NC
283 Posts

Profile of fredr500
Just to flow up, mine ships within the next few days so they are (or will soon be) back in stock.
fredr500
View Profile
Loyal user
Cary, NC
283 Posts

Profile of fredr500
I got it, this is amazing. Now to figure out what to do with it. Too many ideas in my head, got to brainstorm a bit more then focus. I see potential marrying it with Pandora...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Happy Friday the 13 Ghosts! (34 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL