The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Rubber Wedding Band (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
Rubber wedding bands: http://www.qaloring.com

These could make for some interesting tricks ala Garrett Thomas and/or Jay Sankey...
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22407 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
How so?
MRSharpe
View Profile
Special user
Never a dull moment with
942 Posts

Profile of MRSharpe
Rubber wedding bands? I get it. If the relationship starts to go sour you can bounce back? Sorry, couldn't resist.
Custom Props Designer and Fabricator as well as Performer from Indiana, USA
David Fillary
View Profile
Special user
658 Posts

Profile of David Fillary
This would be useful for coin workers who want to avoid sound problems with rings. I'm not married, but I would consider one if I was.

They're quite distinctive colours, so I think you could get some nice colour changing moves.

They may also be flexible, so may fit in a TT or sanada.

Could take a bit of roughly matching coloured rubber, then stick your finger through it - like a karate coin routine - so it becomes a ring.

Could patter about it's purpose (for firefighters etc.) then say how you don't have that reason, and turn it back into a real gold ring.

There's just a few ideas...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Rubber Wedding Band (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL