The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Need advices for Ickle Pickle Combo Cups (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jorib
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of Jorib
This is a good set of combo cups but comes with 1" balls. Personally I like to work with smaller balls (3/4" or 7/8").
Is there anyone who uses smallar balls in combination with this set efficiently? Better RNT2 or Sherwood or what else? Thanks your advices!
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1083 Posts

Profile of BCS
WingChun,

I do not own the IP Combo set, but I have had great luck using the RNT2 balls with Morrissey Combo Cups, Johnson Combo Cups and a IP Chop Cup rather than their included ball sets.

Good Luck,
Bruce
Jorib
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of Jorib
Thanks Bruce,
I had no doubts on the great quality and suitability of RNT2 balls. Just looking around if anyone has experienced small balls with this set of combo cups.
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1083 Posts

Profile of BCS
WingCum... you are welcome... I tried a set of RNT2 7/8" balls with a IP Chop Cup, no problems if that helps.

Bruce
Jorib
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of Jorib
Thanks Bruce to take time and try RNT balls with your chop cup. Magicians helping magicians...the true spirit of the Magic Cafè! Again, thank you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Need advices for Ickle Pickle Combo Cups (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL