The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi there (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tielie
View Profile
Special user
749 Posts

Profile of Tielie
My name is Tiel,

I'm from Holland and I have been a serious cardstudent for the last 8 months perhaps but I have been playing cards from a early age. And for years I knew a dozen of little tricks that required no real skill and last spring I decided to get more serious and learn it by buying some books and video's. I'm working at expert card technique now and I am planning to buy something that covers some other magic as you see in restaurants in stuff.

I hope that I can ask things here when I need advice about something and if I can I will also help you all.

Byebye,

Tielie
Deal cards, not drugs!
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Hi tielie,
I'm new here to. please feel free toask. id love to help. see you around
rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Tielie,

I'm glad you decided to join us at the Café. Pull up a chair, get comfortable and be prepared for lots of informative post. Don't hesitate to post or ask questions of your own.

It seems you have a good start with Reading Expert Card Technique and you may want to also check out the New to Magic Forum. There is a thread there on what books or vids to purchase depending on where you interest lays. Lots of good stuff to learn there!

Welcome to the Café! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi there (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL