The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from Bonny Scotland ! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mj_senior1956
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of mj_senior1956
I have been using this site for the last few weeks as I have been talked out of 'retirement' and I will be renewing my interest with magic as I seem to have so much time on my hands nowadays.

I am originally from Blackpool and was a member of the Blackpool Magicians Club and helped for many years with The Annual Convention and was one of the lucky few who visited Vegas with them some years ago. Being involved with BMC, I was fortunate to meet so many top class magicians and often see them working from angles and positions most folk could only dream of. Memories of seeing The Pendragons come flooding back as I recall watching them perform from the sidelines and once forgetting Tommy Wonder's name as I was introducing him to a packed house Smile

Very interesting researching the new stuff on the market with your help. Hopefully I will gain more knowledge and hopefully I will be able to contribute to the forum in a positive way.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Mj_senior1956,

Wow! The experiences you have had! I really look forward to your views given your background.

KJ
terrillific
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
292 Posts

Profile of terrillific
Welcome back to our worldwide community.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome mj_senior1956,

And welcome back to Magic!

The Café is just the infusion of new energy that will help in your comeback.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from Bonny Scotland ! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL