The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » A name for the streets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
doulos
View Profile
New user
Fort Worth, TX
61 Posts

Profile of doulos
You could just go by Evan T. But the full name works anyway. It flows well and is not common. Even just the first name "Evan" totally works. It is a good name for what you do.

Doulos
(btw - mine is a nic, not a stage name)
Xiero
View Profile
New user
Michigan
70 Posts

Profile of Xiero
LOL Lee! I've always heard of the Grand Nagus etc... but never really knew where it came from, nor searched on it. Thanks for the clarification. You have just given me a great idea though, I think I may run with that, and yes, I will make Paramount have a fit in their trousers one day. Smile
Cody Fisher
View Profile
Special user
884 Posts

Profile of Cody Fisher
What annoys me is that my name is already taken by a professional, acommplished magician. For those of you who don't know of him (he's very good), search it on google and his name comes up. I'm trying to decide whether I should stick with that name and eventually get people confused or change to a stage name like Copperfield did. Any help would be appreciated.

Cody Fisher
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » A name for the streets (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL