We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Glad to meet you Magic Café ! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic diabolo
View Profile

France (Troyes)
0 Posts

Profile of Magic diabolo
Hi !

Let's strat introducing myself : my name is Paul. I'm 20 years old. I practise magic tricks (often card tricks) as a hobby as well as diabolo. That's where my forum's name come from (but I think you guessed it) Smile

I've started to learn magic at the age of 17. I started practise it more last summer because I had got time and occasions : I had lots of parties with my friends and I worked as a monitor with kids who were between 9 to 12 years old. This summer I'll try to practise even more and to make more and better videos for my website. Moreover, until now, all my videos were... in French, so I will try to do some in English (or maybe put some subtitles).

Why I register to the magic Café ? I was searching a magic community to be informed and discuss about the magic news. I also wanted to be given some advices or criticals, because I would like to perform even better. So I'll try to contribute to this forum as I can Smile

Regards,

Magic diabolo

P.S : excuse my english Smile
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3643 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Magic diabolo,

We share an interest in Cards.

I've often admired people who are skilled with the Diabolo.

-Mary Mowder
Magic diabolo
View Profile

France (Troyes)
0 Posts

Profile of Magic diabolo
Thank you !

Ok that's cool ! Smile I hope you'll can bring me some advices or criticals when I'll post new videos of my performances Smile
Well it's not so difficult as it seems to be, like for all things it's only a matter of time and practising Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Glad to meet you Magic Café ! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL