We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Germany (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ThoZ
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of ThoZ
Hi folks,
My name is Thomas, I am 18 years old and just finished school. I have been doing magic for about 10 years now. Now that I have got plenty of time, I decided to dive a bit deeper into the "magic world". I mostly do card tricks. Im a huge fan of Lennart Green, I love his style and approach to magic.

I am very happy, to part of this nice little group.

Thank you,
Thomas
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8260 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Wilkommen Thomas!

I only do one card trick, It uses 21 cards that are "laid out" in 3 piles of 7, and....Ach! I can't remember what comes next!!!

I visited Germany in 1966. It was one of those 14 day "tours". Enjoyed the experience immensely. Germany wss one of the most pleasant parts of the tour.

O
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
BitterBrewerAZ
View Profile
New user
Tucson, AZ
64 Posts

Profile of BitterBrewerAZ
ThoZ,

Welcome! I lived in Germany for 3 years from 2006-2009. Miss it every day. Have fun!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3643 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome ThoZ,

It is fun when you realize that there is more fun to be had in Magic than just cards.

Dick, I think I saw you do that trick once but I don't remember the ending because of all the booing and hissing. LOL

ThoZ, that is one cute "assistant".

-Mary Mowder
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8260 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Yes, it was the nadir of my career. I was going to follow it with my TV Magic Cards, but, I decided that they were unworthy

O
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Germany (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL