We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Startling 9-0 Supreme Court decision on Privacy (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
Quote:
On Jul 10, 2014, LobowolfXXX wrote:
I get severely partisan emails from both sides of the spectrum, but I have to admit, some of my favorites come from some people I know who apparently love jobs and hate companies.

I love companies, I just hate jobs. When you have a job, all you are is a tax ID number and that's it and you are expendable. Company doesn't value your work and your destiny is not in your hands, but in the hands of somebody else. When you are the company, then you are the boss and the only limit you have is the limit you set for yourself. Not the case with a job. Your limits are set by others for you when you have a job and a employer has free reign to treat you like dirt without accountability just because they can not because they have a reason. Better to love companies than jobs. Not only that, you can actually be somebody instead of just a tax ID number and your work means something. I'd rather be somebody than an expendable tax ID number.
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
I'd rather be known as William the Amazing Magician than only just tax ID number: 55-123456
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2556 Posts

Profile of critter
Lemme' grab some margerine, this looks to get entertaining.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2556 Posts

Profile of critter
Well, that's disappointing.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5136 Posts

Profile of landmark
Some of the consequences of Hobby Lobby:
http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comm......ftermath
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Startling 9-0 Supreme Court decision on Privacy (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL