The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June & July 2014 entrée: Roger Nicot » » Advice on marketing to bars/restaurants » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3071 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Roger....
What advice would yo give to those with the chops and people skills to market (sell themselves) to a bar or restaurant?
As an owner yourself, I'm sure you have some words of wisdom. Anxious to hear your thoughts.
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
Roger Nicot
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melksham, England
105 Posts

Profile of Roger Nicot
Hi David.....

Sorry to not answer you right away. I am behind the Card-Shark Booth at the combined IBM/SAM this week and will answer your question when I have a little more time. I do have a lot of ideas on this and will not be able to answer your question fully.

thanks for your patience!!
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3071 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
??????
Inquisitive minds want to know your thoughts !!!!!
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
Roger Nicot
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melksham, England
105 Posts

Profile of Roger Nicot
Hi David....

Sorry... I am buried with orders at Card-Shark because I was at the Convention. I am now catching a plane in four hours to England until the 23rd. If I get a decent internet over there, I will continue my thoughts.
Roger Nicot
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melksham, England
105 Posts

Profile of Roger Nicot
Hi David....

Sorry... I am buried with orders at Card-Shark because I was at the Convention. I am now catching a plane in four hours to England until the 23rd. If I get a decent internet over there, I will continue my thoughts.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June & July 2014 entrée: Roger Nicot » » Advice on marketing to bars/restaurants » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL