We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello, so lovely to meet you all (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zak Knapper
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Zak Knapper
Hello all,
I'm Zak, I am currently a close-up magician (primarily card magic),a mentalist and hypnotist. I started to learn magic after I was given 'Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic' for my eighth birthday (thank you very much grandad, and if you don't have it then you disgust me), and by the age of 10, I was performing on the school playground. I am now 16, and performing mainly card magic in restaurants, bars, etc. I also came across books on hypnosis and and mentalism, and I currently perform on the streets with these skills. I would to think of myself as a seasoned professional but I'll let others decide on that. If your in need of help, please do PM me, ad I would more than willing, after all that it why I'm here.

About how I got into magic professionally,
Me and a very good friend of mine, who I practised with, decided to dare each other to perform different magical feats on strangers, with him daring to go to a nearby restaurant and perform a card piece at a table. I did so and the couple who I performed for asked the manager to commend the entertainment (they were a lovely couple). The manager obviously didn't who I was, but ended up hiring me. I now get hired in different places and I can only say that I love it.

Also, if you happen to be in the North West of England (but mostly North Wales) area, then you may be able to see me in action. Also when I get to it, I am going get a website so I can take private bookings (because I'm studying software development in college).

Glad to be here,
Zak
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3643 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Zak Knapper,

Thank goodness I do have Mark Wilson's book. I'd hate to disgust you. LOL

Please re-read your posts and use your spell check before posting. It makes it easier on everyone if we all do our part.

Wow, Pro at 16. Pretty cool.

-Mary Mowder
David Martin
View Profile
Regular user
East Lyme, CT
118 Posts

Profile of David Martin
Very nice to meet you Zak! I'm a card guy myself! I've been studying mentalism for a good while now also. I think it's awesome that you're only 16 and already doing shows!

Welcome to the Café Zak!

David
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello, so lovely to meet you all (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL