The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Joe Porper ring (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Greg755
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Greg755
I am looking at getting the AmaZering by Joe Porper. Has anyone used this? Before doing so I also noticed he made some other ring sets. I think one was called "nest of rings'???? not sure but would like some info if you know of these. Thanks
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Email joeporper@hotmail.com and ask
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Greg755
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Greg755
Hi Pete. I did email Joe, he has a couple sets of his Brass cups left but I was looking for the copper set. But I did get to chat with him about his AmazeRing and Ghost rings. I wound up buying a set of Johnson cups (new) off ebay for $225 a savings of $125 off the normal price. They are brass not copper but for the price they are a nice set that I can play with for awhile. They feel ok and have a nice ring to them, but I don't like the balls they came with so now I am on the hunt for some good balls and some Fab fruit....
Greg755
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Greg755
Oops that was supposed to go under the cup and ball thread. HA HA. Anyways after talking to Mr. Porper I think I am going to look for a good used set of the Ghost Rings, he is out of stock on them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Joe Porper ring (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL