The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » A thread just because.... (21 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5731 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
I want to talk about stuff.

Isn't it strange when people tell you what you can and cannot or should or should not talk about in a public forum?

Especially if you're not breaking any rules...
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Well, you 'may' be breaking the rules. Who knows? The 'rules' may exist only in the minds of those enforcing them.

But I'm game. What you want to talk about?
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Okay, I want to talk about a magician who advertised on Craigs List for the five dollars he has lost. I wonder if people took him up on his offer?
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/4527860684.html

If you would rather talk about something else , that's fine with me too.


Smile Smile Smile
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5731 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2014, rockwall wrote:
Well, you 'may' be breaking the rules. Who knows? The 'rules' may exist only in the minds of those enforcing them.

But I'm game. What you want to talk about?


Yup, that's a problem on forums....


Quote:
On Jul 3, 2014, Chrystal wrote:
Okay, I want to talk about a magician who advertised on Craigs List for the five dollars he has lost. I wonder if people took him up on his offer?
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/4527860684.html

If you would rather talk about something else , that's fine with me too.


Smile Smile Smile


Good scam there... Smile




I wanna talk about how people say that it isn't about the money you make but they all judge you by the car you drive and the house you live in.

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2014, Chrystal wrote:
Okay, I want to talk about a magician who advertised on Craigs List for the five dollars he has lost. I wonder if people took him up on his offer?
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/4527860684.html

If you would rather talk about something else , that's fine with me too.


Smile Smile Smile


Think I'll try this.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2014, Pakar Ilusi wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2014, rockwall wrote:
Well, you 'may' be breaking the rules. Who knows? The 'rules' may exist only in the minds of those enforcing them.

But I'm game. What you want to talk about?


Yup, that's a problem on forums....


Quote:
On Jul 3, 2014, Chrystal wrote:
Okay, I want to talk about a magician who advertised on Craigs List for the five dollars he has lost. I wonder if people took him up on his offer?
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/4527860684.html

If you would rather talk about something else , that's fine with me too.


Smile Smile Smile


Good scam there... Smile




I wanna talk about how people say that it isn't about the money you make but they all judge you by the car you drive and the house you live in.

Smile


The trick is not to care what fools think of you. Unless you're a politician, then you need to surround yourself with fools.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5731 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2014, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2014, Pakar Ilusi wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2014, rockwall wrote:
Well, you 'may' be breaking the rules. Who knows? The 'rules' may exist only in the minds of those enforcing them.

But I'm game. What you want to talk about?


Yup, that's a problem on forums....


Quote:
On Jul 3, 2014, Chrystal wrote:
Okay, I want to talk about a magician who advertised on Craigs List for the five dollars he has lost. I wonder if people took him up on his offer?
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/4527860684.html

If you would rather talk about something else , that's fine with me too.


Smile Smile Smile


Good scam there... Smile




I wanna talk about how people say that it isn't about the money you make but they all judge you by the car you drive and the house you live in.

Smile


The trick is not to care what fools think of you. Unless you're a politician, then you need to surround yourself with fools.


Them fools be all around and some give you Shows. Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Image
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
I just want to say I don't care what kind of car someone drives or the house they live in. What's always been important to me is who they are as a person.

With the exception of this vehicle..... shown in the link below..in that case....I want to get to know you.
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/4417569700.html
Shy
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of Shy
What if he is doesn't have a car and doesn't have a house ?
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Image
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
slowkneenuh
View Profile
Regular user
After 5,278+ posts, only credited with
133 Posts

Profile of slowkneenuh
Salguod Nairb, is that a selfie? Smile
John

"A poor workman always blames his tools"
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Image
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1199 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2014, Salguod Nairb wrote:
Image



Great movie.

"I'll keep this simple, in deference to you, Kent."
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5731 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2014, Chrystal wrote:
I just want to say I don't care what kind of car someone drives or the house they live in. What's always been important to me is who they are as a person.

With the exception of this vehicle..... shown in the link below..in that case....I want to get to know you.
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/4417569700.html


Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5731 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2014, Shy wrote:
What if he is doesn't have a car and doesn't have a house ?


Exactly my point. Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Daryl -the other brother
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
594 Posts

Profile of Daryl -the other brother
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2014, Chrystal wrote:

With the exception of this vehicle..... shown in the link below..in that case....I want to get to know you.
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/4417569700.html


At least you know its not a lemon! Smile
Shy
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of Shy
Soooo, uhhhh, do you guys believe in time travelling ? (?)
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Daryl! Ha that comment was hilarious! If I purchase that car or meet the person who owns it, do you mind if I steal that line?

As for the earlier comments there is a big difference between who you choose as friends and who you would date or marry. My radio station recently informed the public that in order not to be viewed as picky you have to have a list of only three "Must Haves."

My list is: Must have a job, Must like animals, must have teeth

Shy: I don't believe in time travel but I really want a dog that I'll name Timex. That way I can claim I have a watch dog. Yeah, I know not the same thing as you're asking but couldn't help myself.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5731 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2014, Shy wrote:
Soooo, uhhhh, do you guys believe in time travelling ? (?)


Forwards in time, yes. Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » A thread just because.... (21 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL