The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Histed Heisted With 5 People (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
lcwright1964
View Profile
Special user
Toronto
569 Posts

Profile of lcwright1964
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2015, JanForster wrote:
Yes, I use 10 outs Smile , 10 pay envelops, using five pockets, in each pocket two. No big deal compared to 5, honestly. Jan

So you produce the envelope AFTER Spec 3 reveals the card? Or do you fish for the right card of the two options and then produce the envelope?
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1231 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2015, bunkyhenry wrote:
Been playing around with "Way Out" By Oberon
as the outs

That is indeed a possibility but then you cannot give the prediction away.
I think it is more pure if you can give the letter/envelope to the spectator and everything is examinable.
Because this is a trick that you normally perform for many people and thus in a big room, it is also wise to let read the letter loudly by the spectator himself.
With the "Oberon solution" that is not possible.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3852 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Quote:
On Jan 22, 2015, lcwright1964 wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2015, JanForster wrote:
Yes, I use 10 outs Smile , 10 pay envelops, using five pockets, in each pocket two. No big deal compared to 5, honestly. Jan

So you produce the envelope AFTER Spec 3 reveals the card? Or do you fish for the right card of the two options and then produce the envelope?

Yes, I fish until I know the card, but pretend to have still difficulties with this spectator... He gets a pay envelop which states on the outside in writing, "I knew that I will have difficulties with you!". Sort of funny prediction, the spectator keeps the envelop, I make him sit on it, then I continue and come at the end back to him. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Histed Heisted With 5 People (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL