The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Deacon Dan Shells (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
I know these shells have been discussed on this forum before, but just received my Deacon Dan shells from SFS last week. I now know the meaning of "sports car handling"! These are beautiful real black walnut shells with a natural dark brown-black color. The handling is a dream. The shells are light, so they are not the best for kick-steals and shotglass moves.

I'll still use my Street Shells and Bottom Ridge Shells for "day to day" work, but am thrilled to add the Deacon Dans as my "special events" collection
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3356 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
They are wonderful shells.
LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
Pop:

Thank you for stocking the Deacon Dan shells at the School for Scoundrels. Wonderful product, service and shipping.

LeoH
RobbinMarksMagic
View Profile
New user
Ohio
28 Posts

Profile of RobbinMarksMagic
I don't see them on the new School for Scoundrels site. Where can you get them now?
"Money is how people without talent keep score."
LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
Quote:
On Jul 28, 2014, RobbinMarksMagic wrote:
I don't see them on the new School for Scoundrels site. Where can you get them now?

I would send an email to Chef Anton at School for Scoundrels. They may have a set left in stock, or give you contact info for Tom Bartlett who crafts the shells.
doug brewer
View Profile
V.I.P.
1134 Posts

Profile of doug brewer
I agree with Pop. These are excellent.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Deacon Dan Shells (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL