The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Pattrick's Mats cases (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
I just ordered a new Pro 2 from Pattrick and this one now has an optional nylon carry bag for it. I don't know if they all do, but it's a great addition and very affordable!
Performing magic unprofessionally since 2008!
pattrick
View Profile
Loyal user
maumee, ohio
226 Posts

Profile of pattrick
Ted, Yes, I just shipped your mat. I have been trying to find a nylon type drawstring bag, but to no avail. I commissioned a seamstress to make them to my specifications. Cost is only $10.00 I sold out at the IBM/ SAM Convention. Thank you again.
check out www.pattricksmagic.com for the best in close up pads and tables.
algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I like the fact that Pattrick makes custom mats. I've ordered twice from Pattrick and I'm very pleased with my mats.
mdspark
View Profile
Special user
784 Posts

Profile of mdspark
I have 2 of patrrick's mats and would love to have cases for them. Can you buy them separately?
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1265 Posts

Profile of rklew64
Wow, that red font on the teal makes for a very uncomfortable read - but that's me.
pattrick
View Profile
Loyal user
maumee, ohio
226 Posts

Profile of pattrick
Yes, you can purchase them separately. I have them sized for the Pro 2 and Monster mats. I del them pretty much for cost of material and my seamstress fee. Mail me at pattrick@pattricksmagic.com and I wil take care of you. Thank You. Pattrick
check out www.pattricksmagic.com for the best in close up pads and tables.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Pattrick's Mats cases (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL